⁷-"Jelous ex-mate"

Dream
-
Sweet fox is fanilly my mate, I got what I actually want this time, and Willbur is also mine 'damn that was fine'Willbur said. I nodded cuddling  the fox that is ours. He's snuggled into my chest out like light. I put my hoodie over my sweet foxes body only us shall see his body. Me and Willbur also got dressed and framed into our animals, putting fundy in-between us, as well fall asleep with our sweet fox.
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

I awake to my sweet foxes cries of pain.. Not alright. Once my sight is fully up is see why he's cring in pain.. to see my now ex-mate terminating one of my new ones. I  growled eyes glowing bright gold. Jackie looked over 'how dare you cheat on me with this weakling' He spat. 'I said go away and never come back' I snarled out.

'But I'm your destiny Dream' Jackie aruged.

'No that fox and this cat is my destiny' I growl out stomping my left paw.. I was about to ponce and attack.

He called bull and that awoke willbur.. and he was Hella pissed 'give us our damn fox' he hissed out.

Jackie is determined  I am supposed to be his mate, I'm fucking not though. I littarly  never found anything likeable about him.. he's as likeable as mosquitos. 'Go find another alpha because I'm not letting you take my Dream' Jackie spat throwing fundy to the floor making him yelp.

That pissed us off both more.. so I picked him up he was about to say something but I interuped  'I'm not yours never truly was' I spat throwing him out the door into the mental lockers knocking him our cold. 'Leave me and my mates alone you rat' I added.

I look to sweet fox.. he was wrapped in kitty's arms shaking and paterfied. I say down and he moved right to me.. typical  to a female alpha when there hurt.. Fundy looked up connecting our lips.. we made out softlymy hands going up and down is bruised Body thanks to me  and Willbur.. rubbing the brusies. Then when our little  session  broke he went for his other alpha. He then formed into a sloth makeing me his branch. I chuckled at his clingyness.

'Mmm' he hummed softly. I smile softly  to it.

'Is out little fox hungry?' Willbur  questioned. Our fluffy little fox-breed nodded  not looking out of my chest.

'As the prince wishes.. the food you shall get' I said proudly.

We went off through the hallways.. we got looks of discusted.. honstly  I'm more discusted  with them. We went to the closets  restaurant and they sure ate alot.. understandable  for Fundy due to him forming  into a female  alpha but being a diffrent animal at the same time. After ending we went to Willburs house aince his family's never home these days and cuddled on his bed for awhile. 'Let's take a shower' Willbur  suggests.

And that we did.. and it didn't end well for them both.. they were moaning my name and screaming alpha Jesus fuck.. alot.

Fundys legs were even  more dead now.. Willbur  had a slight limp. I promise  to the alpha God's ill treat my little mates as royalty.

Right now fundy is his fuzzy little fox cub form on my lap.. soon he wanted me as my wolf.. and that is what he got. Now on Willburs  bed we cuddle closely  them both between my wolfleen arms.
-
Adorble.. and Jackie for the love of God leave them alone.. or your dead in many ways.