Final Battle of Fall Selection

"The winner of today's semi-final round is....... Both Yukihiras?!"

Both twins were shocked by the sudden announcement, as well as the other students in the stand, and even the Council of Ten were shocked by the decision. It was the first time in Fall Selection history that two students would be going through to the finals.

"Headmaster Nakiri, why are both of us going to the finals?" Hikari asked.

"Yeah, doesn't only one person go through?" Soma asked.

"Yes, but call it a hunch. I want to see more of both of you in the finals. This will make the finals more interesting." The headmaster said smiling at the twins as they continued to stare at the Headmaster in shock.

The twins went up to the stands while the staff cleaned up the stage and the last two contestants got ready for their match. But as they were walking up to the stands to sit with their friends, Hikari suddenly felt a cold rush up her spine, almost like someone was watching her.

She looked around and saw a shadow disappearing around the corner.

"Sis, you okay?" Soma asked, noticing that his sister wasn't following him anymore.

"Huh?" Hikari said snapping out of her trance, "Oh, yeah, I'm okay. I just realized I forgot my pills in the waiting room."

"Are you kidding me?" Soma rushed down to his sister and placed a hand on her forehead, "You're not getting sick are you? You never forget your medication."

Hikari smiled and brushed away her brother's hand, "Calm down, Soma, I'm human. I forget things from time to time. Remember when I forgot my backpack because I was up all night cooking and didn't hear the alarm?"

Soma sighed and shook his head, "Next time, check your pockets before rushing off to cook. Who knows when you'll get another migraine attack."

"Gotcha, big brother, see you later!" Hikari said and then ran off to find whoever was watching her that moment.

She could hear the crowds cheering as the second round began, but she couldn't care as she continued to run. Eventually, she turned a corner, and bumped into someone the force sending both of them to the floor.

"Sorry about that. Are you okay?" A calm voice asked her. Hikari sighed and looked up to see who she had bumped into.

To her surprise, it wasn't someone she had ever seen before. He was wearing the academy uniform, though a little disheveled. His shirt was slightly open and his tie was loose, hanging off his left shoulder. He had icy blue colored eyes and white hair that fell to the nape of his neck.

"Yeah... I'm okay." Hikari said, the stranger holding out his hand to take hers so she could stand up. Hikari happily took the hand and stood up.

"Thanks for that." She said, "So, you gonna tell me why you were watching me a little bit ago?"

The boy immediately reeled back, "Sorry! I didn't mean to spy." He said, his voice a little surprised to answer, "I was just walking around as a break, and I saw you. I've heard a lot about your cooking skills. Never thought I would meet you in person. I guess I got nervous and ran off."

"Oh, I see." Hikari said, "Well, at least I know that you're not some kind of stalker or something. Good to know that at least." She smiled at the boy and stuck out her hand for him to shake, "If you wanted to meet me, you could've just come right up to me. So, let's start with that. My name's Hikari Yukihira, nice to meet you."

The boy looked down at her hand and smiled, taking it in a firm yet kind handshake, "Nice to meet you, Ms. Yukihira. My name is Eishi Tsukasa."

"Never heard of you before. Are you not a first year student?" Hikari asked.