Chapter 16: Always

~Dravon~

He turns up right on time. We tell Kylie and Caleb, but she tells us she's busy and he has to wait. Everytime we hear her moan or cry out he looks up and grits his teeth. 

"She knew I was coming at this time. I understand her having multiple mates and needing to say a goodbye, but does she really have to be so vocal? I don't like hearing it, especially when i haven't mated with her yet"

"No offence, Declan. But none of us care what you do and don't like. We all had a fall out recently and this is us making up before she goes with you. It's just taking longer than expected. If you don't like it you can step outside" Keelan snaps. We're all sitting around or leaning against walls and door frames In the living room. Waiting for Kylie to come down. And this isn't the first comment he's made about her having sex while he's waiting. And he's getting more and more agitated.

"I don't mean any disrespect, your highnesses. I mean it in the way, it's not fair as she hasn't mated with me yet and I can hear her fucking someone else. She's teasing me and I don't like it. We've known We're mates for a long time now. It's getting frustrating. I'm a wolf, my beast is not happy with the wait" He then tells us. That's when she screams, his eyes light up with whatever he's thinking. Somehow none of us can hear his thoughts right now, so he must have had the Witch block them somehow. Though he wouldn't know we can now hear them, so it doesn't make sense.

"About time. At least it's only 5 min-.. for fuck sake. Can one of you speak with her? Does she know I'm here?" He growls 

"We can. She knows. She's busy right now though, as you can hear" I say with a smirk on my face. All I want to do is rip his throat out. I Know the others feel the same. But we have to play nice and act like we don't know he is a lying piece of shit. He growls under his breath and looks at his watch. 

It's not long when we hear them open the bedroom door. But then it goes silent. Why are they taking so long to come down the stairs? When we hear her moan and the bang we all put 2 and 2 together, especially when we hear him say Princess. So he caught her coming out of the room and decided to say bye and fuck her again. When I hear her start to say Tejus's name I say a little loudly

"Do you have a room set up for us? I know it was short notice about me and Blake coming. But for her safety we think it's for the best" His head snaps to mine and he looks confused.

"You and Blake are accompanying Kylie? I didn't realise this" I wonder if she forgot to tell him or if she wanted him to be unprepared.

"Yes, last minute. She must have forgotten to tell you. And you know her guards are coming?" I ask at the right time. Because she starts to scream Te and then cuts off. Those idiots are going to give this away if they don't shut up. Good thing we're having a conversation, otherwise he'd have heard the 2 very distinct male voices. 

"Yes I know of her guards. I have their accommodation set up. I didn't know about you 2 so don't have anywhere set up for you. I'll have to put you in the house with us for now" I nod in agreement and it's gone silent again. I hope he doesn't think she will be sleeping with him in his bed.

"This is getting ridiculous! Will someone ask her to come down!" He exclaims. Zander tells them that he's going off on one, or tries to, but Tejus tells us to fuck off and Caleb says don't care. Great, now their both fucking her. I don't care that they are, it keeps her here longer and as me and Blake are going with her we can have her whenever.

"Sorry, but she is not really listening right now" Seb tells him. He's about to say something when his phone goes off. He pulls it out of his pocket and says