Chapter 56: A Hogwarts Christmas Story. Part 2: How The Wizards saved Christmas.

Mulai dari awal

Author's Note: You know what? I have about many words that I can use that can describe why Chocolate Chip Cookies are superior to Oatmeal Raisin Cookies in every single way possible. The Problem is that we'd be here for days and days and would take this chapter forever to update. You know how it is. I think we can safely skip ahead over that.

"Oh, look at this." Tulip said holding up a note. "The Chocolate Chip is reserved for Dudley." 

"Well that's just cruel." Barnaby commented. That was when they heard some steering from upstairs. 

"Who's there?!" The voice shouted like thunder. 

"Oh crap." Jae said. "Out the house!" The Trio ran out the door. To get to the sleigh.

"Quick, hook the Reindeer back on and let's get out of here!" Tulip exclaimed. 

"Oh sure. Give no credit to us." Dasher thought out loud.

"Not now, buck head." Tulip shot back as Barnaby hooked the Reindeer back up. "Get us out of here!" And the Reindeer took off to their next destination. Which was the next house.

"Hold up? How many Houses do we have to hit?" Tulip asked.

"All of them." Jae answered. "That's how it works."

Tulip smacked her head. "You've got to be kidding me." 

"Cue Montage." Barnaby declared. "It makes this whole night go faster." He explained. 

"And we should also probably split up. We'll take a sack of presents each. Go down the Chimneys, each and split up the work. It'll be faster." Jae suggested.

"Works for me." Tulip replied.

And so it was that the great journey to deliver presents to all over the world began. Tulip went down one Chimney falling through each Fire Place. "Ow." She buggered up. "The things I do to keep the kids of the world happy." She grumbled. "And Barnaby too." 

The Presents were thrown around the Christmas Trees all around the houses. 

"Okay. Next house." Tulip decided getting up the Chimney. 

Barnaby went down one house to be greeted by a Dog. The Dog looked at Barnaby. "Oh, do you want a bone?" He asked.

The Dog looked at Barnaby. 

Barnaby pulled out a bone from his bag. "Here you go. Merry Christmas." He said. 

The Dog picked it up with his mouth. Barnaby brought up the Presents around the tree. "Now, don't touch." Barnaby said to the Dog.

Jae looked at one tree. "Well, that is one fine looking pine." He said. And then he looked at the Cookies. They were Fortune Cookies. "Fortune Cookies?" Jae asked. "They're not even Chinese." He ate one. "But they still taste somewhat decent." He decided putting the presents around the tree.

This went on for sometime. And then it was to Europe. And at one point in France, they could see the bright lights of Paris. 

"You know, I always pictured Paris being more robust then this." Tulip said. 

Jae looked around him and saw that there were in a decline plane position heading downward. "We're going to hit that car." He said. 

Tulip regained control of her senses. "Whoa!" She pulled up the Sleigh before it crashed into the ground. 

"Okay. Now Paris might have a lot of apartment blocks. It's probably nothing too spectacular." Barnaby informed.