"Hello people… awe… what's going on here?" Surbhi and Wahi walked into the canteen towards them. Both crossed their arms and watched TaaWik. "What?" Rithwik blabbered innocently. Surbhi's eyebrow rose up. Wahi chuckled.  When Rithwik realised, his hand on Taani's back, he immediately pulled it back. "She choked. And I was just helping her… you know… like patting… I mean... That would lessen the effect" he gave a pointed look. He sure was gonna kill them for embarrassing in front of her. "We know... Ab tum doctor mat ban… giving reasons n all…" Wahi held his shoulders and slapped on his back harder. "Chup Kar be…" he retaliated. "Anyway, good morning Taani… you are so early" Surbhi ignored them moving to Taani and hugged her. The sudden gesture shuddered Taani… in a good way. Never ever before, anyone had wished her a good morning with such fondness. She slightly crossed her one hand on her back, embracing the comfort of a stranger. After a few seconds, both pulled back from the hug. "Are hum bi toh hai yaha… Good morning to you, Taani" Wahi pulled her into a hug and she was squeezed the shit out of it. It wasn't a hug. He actually was cuddling her. And that made her laugh more than angry as she didn't liked pulling into any men's arms when they were not known to her. But that guy resembled a kid. And she didn't mind it. "Usko saas toh lene de…" Rithwik felt a slight… a minute twinge of… he didn't want to voice it out.

"Ye log Taani ko itna close kab bangaye saale…" Bharath removed his hat wondering at the forming new relationships. "Ha yaar… Kal hi toh aaya hai…" Vicky looked at Nil. "Jo bi hai… Tum logon ko kyun farak pad Raha hai… Babu..." Neha questioned their sanity. It was really weird to see them taunting Taani everyday and now suddenly processing the kind of jealousy in their voice. Swayam n Sharon exchanged a glance. Rey just watched Taani without blinking. He was filling everything related to her through his eyes. She looked so beautiful as always. Her dressing sense was changed. Bit classy yet very much traditional. She still followed her own self. Her innocence. She wasn't much changed visually but her silent feature has been drastically transformed into a fierce girl. He wished to hug her tight and let her know how much he loved her! But that was a far cry.

"Are Taani… wo Kya haina… I heard that yaha pe ek hi dance team hai… n you know i love dancing…" Surbhi went on saying. "She meant ki… she wants to join the dance group, Taani" Wahi screamed louder. "Oh yes… that's the actual problem…" Surbhi sighed. "You don't need to worry Bee(Rithwik n Wahi calls her affectionately)… Taani may sure help you" he looked at her. Looking at the confidence he had in her, she was surprised.

"Abe abi mujhe yaad Aya ki mujhe dramatics teacher ko milna hai…" Wahi was off to go. "Abe ruk na… mujhe bi kuch kaam hai… mein bi aata hun…" Ritwik stood along with him. "Mereko akele chodke jaa rahe ho tussi log… wo waha Karan aur Kriya bi kuch kaam hai bolke mere saath nahi aye…" surbhi complained. "Are Bee… mein toh aya ta na…Tere saath" Wahi locked his hands across her neck. She frowned. "Ab Chalo... Muh teek Karlo... Taani hai yaha… wo Tera help karegi" he squeezed her shoulder. "Karlogi na Taani?" He then asked her. "I mean hum log tumse itne easily gel up Kar rahe hai… n u r not uncomfortable right?" He asked in a worry. Now, all the three looked at her. "Nahi… nahi… u guys are really sweet… I'm very comfortable… n aap log aise mat socho" she honestly said it. She indeed liked these bunch. "So sweet" Surbhi cooed.

"See you later, Taani" Rithwik winked at her. And it was the second time. She felt really weird. Because unlike Wahi or Karan, Rithwik's gaze was intense. He watched her much similar to…. No… she was probably putting too much mind into it. She shrugged her thoughts and smiled at them. Wahi waved her bye while Rithwik planted a kiss on Surbhi's head as he hugged her & walked away glancing at her once more.

******

"Mein abi bol rahi hun… I'm not going to allow anyone in to our team" Sharon put her hands on her waist. Gang were in the RH after their first half of the classes per day. The second half of the day was dedicated to their extra optional subject which comes under art.