Any ship/otp (No one)

Published 3/28/15 or Saturday March 28th, 2015

IMPORTANT A/N~ hey guys just a warning before you start reading this is kinda depressing so if you don't think you'll be able to handle or think it'll trigger something please don't read.

He still remembered the image in his mind. Torn clothes and a puddle of blood surrounding his body. The sleek, sharp knife still in his hand. Eyes closed, no breathing, nothing. The silence of the room and only sobs were heard echoing throughout. It was terrifying, horrible but he couldn't look away. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the note. Drops of blood scattered across it. The words however, were still completely visible. The neat handwriting almost filling the page. He glanced over the page taking notice at some of the words. I'm sorry, I had to, I just couldnt deal with it. He took a deep breath preparing himself to read the letter.

dear ______,

I don't know who's reading this note hopefully someone finds it though. First I wanna say I'm sorry. Honestly if I look back or if I just think about it I'll probably regret this the second I do it. I had to do this though. Nobody cared, I know they didn't and with what I was going through I just couldn't deal with it. No one was there to help and maybe it's because they didnt know maybe it's because I didnt talk to someone but it was all just too much. I wish I would've said something. I wish I would've told someone. They would've just ignored me though. Well most people would've. If this is one of my friends reading this I want you to do me a favor. Can you just tell him that I like him and I know you all know who I'm talking about. I want that secret to be shared because ny the time you read this I definitely won't be around to be embarrassed about it anymore. I guess this is goodbye to. So I have to go so no one finds me before I accomplish what I'm doing. If anyone finds me and I survive it'll be more of a issue in my life. Everyone will think I'm crazy and need help. I don't want that to be my life. Ok before I start rambling more I need to go I'll always miss you guys bye.

Signed _______

he didn't get to finish the rest. It was painful for all his friends and his hoped to be boyfriend. No one knew what he was talking about. They should've asked though. They souldve known something was wrong, He should've known something was wrong... but they didn't no one did.