Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Arriving home at last, "Naruto! I'm home~" Ai informs the hyperactive blonde. As fast as he could, the blonde scarmbles over to the entrance welcoming his 'nee-chan'.

"Ai nee-chan you're back!" exclaims the over excited blonde but as he catches sight of the raven head Uchiha he looks confused and utters out "n-nee-chan? why is this tem-, i mean why is he here?"

"Naruto...well don't you think it would be nice with more people around, it's like they say the more the merrier and as you know being alone is not the most pleasant experience." towards the end her eyes drift off and harden slightly thinking about the hard life of living in solitude.

Naruto then just pouts "but n-nee-chann!" 

Ai but just gives hi a hard stare, like a mother would give her child when they have done something wrong, Naruto just sighs, crosses his arms and looks away pouting his lips.

"Now, come on in Sasuke! i'm going to make dinner, you can sit over there by the sofa and there are some books on ninjutsu and history if you're interested while waiting. Naruto keep Sasuke occupied" After informing the two, she headed to the kitchen, happy to be able to help both the boys from loneliness, a smile tugs at her lips.

"lets see...what shall i make.....? how about katsu don? umm yeah that seems like a good idea, the boys need their nutrition too." with that she scuried off and made dinner for the boys.

--------

Over with Sasuke and Naruto........

Naruto stares hard at Sasuke while he reads the books Ai had offered. 

"What the hell are you looking at dobe?" Sasuke asks without taking his eyes off the book.

"Why did Ai nee-chan have to invite you here teme! i don't understand why she'd do that..."

"hn...more like why a dobe is here with her..." Sasuke mutters and referring back to his book.

"Why- you!! Teme!!" Naruto shouts angrily and launches himself at Sasuke,  both are wrestling on the floor and as Ai enters the room.

"Naruto! Sasuke! Dinner's ready! " as she walks in, she finds herself looking at Sasuke and Naruto on the floor wrestling. She gains an irk mark on her forehead. 

"No fighting in my house boys! As long as you're both here, you are going to learn to tolerate if not start to get along with each other okay?" She gives them a stern look, as both look at her and nod but then at each other and then glare again giving a Hmph! look and crossing their arms.

Then they go have dinner, although it was fairly silent, it was a confortable type where the ambiance was calm and warm, that of a family, at this Ai smiled gently. She can sure see the rivalry between the two, but it is what will also create a great bond between the two. 

The first dinner they had together was a memorable moment for Ai.

---------------------------------------

Sorry for such a late update guys! T-T been so busy with college ;-; i feel so bad sometimes, i have way to many stories but no time to update! @-@;;; *bows deeply i apologize for being such a slow updater. I hope this is okay! i'm scared i may have actually rushed the meetings with Naruto and Sasuke abit and yeah..... >< but the next chapter will be a time skip until they're almost genins! since i'm not too sure what else should there be......anyways thanks for reading guys and sticking with me and my stories! much appreciated! T~T Sorry for any mistakes!