Chapter Twelve 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

Začať od začiatku

And with that, Chaeryeong finally understands. Although, she really wanted to help her owner. She wants to get rid of that boy. She wants to bite him, tear him down into pieces with her bare teeth. 

Yuna comes closer to Chaeryeong and wrapped her arms around the fox's waist. "Chaeryeong, let's not fight like this again. I'm sorry for raising my voice, it's just I'm scared, frustrated, and worried. I wasn't able to control my emotions properly, that's why I lost my temper."

Chaeryeong gulped and hugged her owner back. "It's okay..." She muttered. "I'm sorry for misunderstanding you." 

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

As Yuna walks through the hallways of her school, many girls stared at her and even started gossiping. 

"Isn't she the girl that rejected Huening Kai?"

"Ew she's too tall she's like a giraffe."

"How dare she hurt Huening Kai's feelings." 

Yuna sighs and puts on her hood. As she was about to enter her classroom, she saw Yuqi and Ningning who were communicating in Mandarin. 

"Who posted that rumor about Yuna?" Yuqi asked.

"Yeonjun did. He put 'Our boy feels down because of Yuna's rejection'." Ningning replied.

Yuna approaches the two and looked at them with sad eyes. "Hey..."

"Oh Yuna!" Yuqi comforted the younger girl and patted her back. "Are you okay?"

Yuna didn't reply, instead, she just looked at the side. "Hey look at me Yuna." Ningning said as she places her hands on Yuna's shoulders and made her face the red head. "We will help you if you tell everything that happened yesterday."

Then suddenly, the bell rang meaning they had no time to talk about what happened.

"Let's talk later, Yuna." Ningning said as she heads to her class.

When lunch came, Yuna and her friends, including Shuhua and Minnie, gathered on the rooftop. They covered their group with some old tables and chairs that were left on the rooftop, to make sure no one hears them. 

"So what exactly happened Yuna?" Ningning asked in curiosity. 

Yuna told the whole thing that happened yesterday, when Huening Kai unexpectedly appeared in front of her apartment door just to ask her out. 

"He's so childish." Minnie said loudly which made everyone shush her. 

"Shut up Minnie we don't wanna be heard!" Yuqi whisper shouted. 

"Okay okay I'm sorry but," Minnie whispered. "why the fuck would he say," Minnie mocks Huening Kai's voice. "'I'll do anything to make you mine' like what the fuck that's just messed up. He's stupid."

"Because he's Huening Kai. He's my ex I know how he acts." Ningning said. "I don't even know why I dated him." 

Shuhua giggles and teased everyone. "I guess we're all stupid. Paboland at its finest. 😃👍"

"Hahaha nice joke." Yuqi sarcastically said. 

"Okay Yuna." Ningning looks at Yuna. "This is what you do. Whenever Huening Kai approaches you I want you to record a voice memo on your phone. Make sure he doesn't see or else he'll lose his shit." 

"Got it." Yuna said with a blank tone. 

"And also," Yuqi added. "don't let him know anything about Chaeryeong."