ᔕ E ᐯ E ᑎ T E E ᑎ

Today I was finally let out of the hospital. I went home and got my camera and got ready to film a YouTube video. I was doing a q&a because I've procrastinated against doing something for YouTube like nothing else. I got ready and started filming.

"Hey guys! It's Allie! I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, but I've been really busy." I smiled. "This week I'm doing a q&a! So let's get started!"

@Maydallas: How old are you? #askallie

"As of right now, I'm 20 years old." I smiled

@Caggie101: what's your favorite food? #askallie

"Pizza" I laughed

@MadisonBeer: did you like it when you saw me kissing on Cameron?

"You think you're cute?" I said flipping off the camera while rolling my eyes.

@Callie4ever: are you and Cameron still together?

And that's when I lost it.

"Sorry for crying guys. Don't worry about me. Also to answer the question. No we are not as of this moment." I said tearing up again.

I answered a few more questions then I signed off.

I was tired so I decided to go to sleep..

.
.
.
.

I was sitting on my couch watching Netflix when there was a knock at the door. I decided to get up and check who it was. When I opened it, it was Cameron. And he looked like a mess. I couldn't help but cry when I saw him.

"Allie, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you." Cameron said crying

"Then why did you?" I asked

"I don't know what got into me." He said looking down

"Well I hope she was worth this." I said pointing at us.

"She wasn't. Allie please, give me another chance." He said crying again.

"Cameron I'm sorry." I said starting to cry again before I began shutting my door.

That's when he did the unthinkable.

He pulled out a gun and shot himself in the head.

.

I woke up screaming, crying, shaking, sweaty, and out of breath.

I was having another anxiety attack. I hurried, grabbed my pills, a cold cloth, and tried to bring my breathing back to normal.

I needed someone with me so I texted Nash.

Me
Nash. I need you to come over fast.

Nashty Poo 💛
Are you alright? What's wrong?

Me
Just come over fast.

Nashty Poo 💛
Okay I'll be there in a minute exactly.

Me
Thank you so much.

Nashty Poo 💛
Allie?

Me
Nash?

Nashty Poo 💛
I love you & I want you to be okay.

Me
I love you so much Nash. It's not funny

Nashty Poo 💛
I'm here

Me
Come inside. I'm in my room. Lock the door when you're safely in my house please.

I heard the door open and then close. I heard him walking up the stairs into my room.

"Hey." Nash said sitting next to me "are you okay?"

I shook my head no.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Everything." I said below a whisper.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked again

I shook my head no.

"Okay." He said getting up.

"Nash?" I asked

"Hmm." He said before I cut him off by kissing him

We were kissing before it turned into a full make out session but I didn't care. I started to take off his shirt, and he did the same.

Did I care that I was going to have sex with Nash? No.

Why? Because I'm broken. And he's the one that will possibly put me back together.