Chapter 1

So this was the day. The contract was signed and Alice and I were just waiting for my agent to come back with a thumbs up saying everything was good to go.

"Stop shaking," Alice sternly said while eating a banana.

"I'm just nervous," I sighed standing up from my chair and walking around the gray office.

Alice laughed. "Why? They love you and you signed the contract. They're just coming to tell you when you're gonna start working on some music."

I paused in my tracks. "The big guy hasn't heard my demo tape yet. Yeah I signed the contract but if he says no it means I have to spend another month trying to get signed to a different record label."

Before Alice could reply, several men and a woman walked into the office.

"Miss. Campbell, we're glad to see you again," the first man shook my hand. "Please, take a seat."

"Same to you Mike," I smiled sitting next to Alice.

No one spoke. I looked around and everything seemed tense. "Is everything ok? Did he like the demo??"

The men looked at the woman of the four and she firmly said, "Yes, he got the demo and absolutely loved it. Everything is set BUT there was a mistake."

"What type of mistake?" Alice asked suddenly, throwing the banana peel in the garbage.

"Well," she repeatedly shifted her eyes to the three men. "The day we had you sign the contract we were also carrying a second contract for another client who was joining a group."

"And we thought you were signing the young male's contract so we switched it," the blonde guy out of the four said.

"So I signed that guy's contract-" I said.

"And the guy signed Marina's?" Alice gasped.

They all nodded. "Can't we do anything to fix it?" I calmly asked.

"No."

No. Who knew a simple word could hurt so much. And no facial expression was shown on their faces. But I know they felt bad, I felt bad for myself. I was about to be the sixth member of a European pop boy band.

Fucking perfect.

{So I know so far this story seems cliché and is gonna be awful, but I really think you guys are gonna like it. It's not going to be typical or something you've read before so hope you like it. :)}