48

The ones who were left behind were waiting impatiently for an update from Alex. It's been over 2 hours but still no communication whatsoever. Alessio was drowning his third glass of whiskey when he was scolded by his mother, "Questo è il tuo ultimo bicchiere o giuro che ti ammazzo!" (that's your last glass or i swear I'm killing you).

He was about to answer but a phone rang, it was Igor's. He took it out and saw that it's his daughter that's calling, "It's Viky," he said as he saw that all eyes were on him now. "D-dad, go to the hos-hospital now, all of you." His eyes widened when he heard that. A lot of questions were going through his mind, "W-what? What happened little bean?"

Tori didn't have time to explain everything though, "Questions later, just get there. You know which one it is." And then she hung up. He was frozen for a minute, trying to process what his daughter just said. The family was looking at him expectedly although he didn't notice.

"Igor! What's happening, is everything alright?" His wife asked him although they all knew that nothing is alright, especially since his reaction gave that away. Igor looked at them with a broken look, "We must go to the hospital. I don't know the details, but we must get there ASAP."

Those two sentences had everyone's hearts skip a bit. Immediately they all rushed to the car and drove to the hospital.

When they got to the hospital they were rushed to where the rest of the family is. Being influential and having money comes in handy because they had the entire hospital floor to themselves. The Ivanovs being investors to the hospital also helped.

When they got to the floor that their children were in all they saw were the sullen faces they had. Tori was carrying a sleeping Sandro while being comforted by Dimitri. Lexy was with her dad, also sleeping. The others were just distraught, with their clothes all bloody and some scratches. Nobody else was seriously injured other than Xander who had a bandaged shoulder as he was shot there.

"What happened? Who is hospitalized?" Those were the first words that Angela spoke as they got closer to the children. All of them now had their eyes turned to their parents. Each parent quickly rushed to their children to check for any injuries, Adrian noticed that the twins were alright but Ariana was no where to be seen. "Where is Ariana?"

That one question had everyone frozen, "What do you mean where she is? She's here, no?" It was Alessio who asked. The children's eyes were diverting from one another to another, secretly speaking who should deliver the news. The elders noticed this and Nonno was getting pissed by the second, "Well? Will any of you talk damnit!?"

Since no one seemed to want to be the bearer of bad news Alison chose to do it, "Umm, something happened to chaton. She got shot twice in the stomach and now she's having a surgery." She paused waiting for them to digest the news.

"What!?"
"What do you mean?"
"Is she alright?"
"Dio mio!"
"No th-thats not true. She was fine when you left so how can-. What happened exactly?" Adrian asked the last question. Alex was just siting down seemingly deep in thoughts as he rubbed Lexy's back mindlessly.

"That's not all, before she lost consciousness she told Alex that-that she's pregnant." Now the elders were gobsmacked. After about 2 minutes Abuelo sat down, "Wait, wait, wait. How did we not know that she is pregnant and who the the fuck shot her? How bad is the condition that she is in? What happened to the guy that kidnapped the twins?"

Katina narrated the whole thing to them and when she was done almost all the elders had tears in their eyes. Adrian couldn't belive it, apparently the doctor told the kids that there are slim chances that Ari can make it. She somehow stated in her medical documents that if ever the doctors had to choose between her and the baby, they must save the baby at all costs.

Unfortunately there wasn't a way to undo this as it is the patient's wish and the document was signed. The elders also got to know that Ari kept it a secret from everyone that she's expecting a baby, with the reason that she didn't want the family to be stressing over her. Now all they had to do was to wait for the doctor to give them feedback about the surgery.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hey lovies❤

So I submitted my internship portfolio yesterday and now I'm free from doing any school work, all I need is to finish this internship then graduate. Gosh this feels like a dream you guys! Can't believe I'm finishing school!💃💃💃

Anyway, yheey a girl is lazy. I'm lazy you guys yho. I want to finish this book because I'm so excited about the next one but then I get lazy and leave chapters half drafted😅. But little by little I'll finish it, hopefully in the coming weeks.

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE, the VOTES and the COMMENTS. I see all of you even though I might not reply to some comments, I apologize for that by the way.

I LOVE YOU GUYS❤❤❤