26

Angry is an understatement. She was seething. All she wanted was to have a nice peaceful breakfast alone but no, someone had to ruin it. Not someone actually, people. She needed this after the crying she did yesterday.

She had just finished her breakfast and was about to go for a walk when suddenly two men came behind her and dragged her to some doggy alley. She didn't even try to squirm or fight them because she wanted to see and know what they would do. There weren't any people on the street she was in as it was still early morning.

When they got to the alley, there was a man who seemed to be the "leader" of the group. The man looked Ari up and down and licked his lips, "Mhh boys you got me a good one. She's beautiful." Ari just looked at him bored, "What do you want?" When the man heard Ari's voice his eyes lightened up, you can literally see the hearts in them, "Your voice, it's so beautiful. No boys we are not going to mess with this one, I want to make her my wife. I'm going to make you happy babey."

Ari did not react to the man's words whatsoever, "Tell them to let me go and we can forget about this, yes?" Her words were spoken on deaf ears, "No you will run away from me. You are my bitch now, you listen to me." Ari looked at him, trying to see if he had any weapon on him, "You called me a bitch. No one calls me a bitch." The man laughed and his two minions joined when they saw their boss laughing. "Well I am honored to be the first. You seem to lack manners but don't worry you'll be obedient when we get home. "

Ari laughed like a maniac for about 3 minutes, leaving the three confused on what was funny. When she sobbered up she looked at him with one eye twitching, "Home? And where is this "home"?" The man looked at her angry, "Where I am staying you bitch. Are you dumb too?" Ari only chuckled, "And now you've called me dumb."

The man rolled his eyes, "Let's just get out of here bo-" He got cut off by Ari, "No I don't think so, now tell these idiots to let me go." The man walked to Ari and slapped her, "Don't ever cut me off again, understand bitch!? I own you now and you will listen to everything I say." Ari's face turned to the side, she could feel the blood oozing inside her mouth, "And now you've slapped me, 3 checks."

The three men were still pondering about what she meant when they heard  the cries of one of the minions, it was the one that kept grinding his front in Ari's ass while they were holding her. Ari shot him in his dick. They didn't see it coming with how fast she was. The two left were looking around for something to fight with when Ari went for the second minion, shot him in between his eyes, "Ha! I still got it."

The "leader" knew there was no escaping so he did the only thing that came to mind, he got on his knees and asked for forgiveness. Ari watched him in amusement as he kept on stuttering about how he didn't mean all the things he said. "Blah, blah, blah. I gave you three chances and you shall die three deaths." One shot in his dick, one shot in his heart and one shot in his head.

But before she shot him in this heart and head she kept punching him in his face until he lost consciousness, and that's when she delivered the two final shot. When she was done, she looked at the pale minion, "How does your dick feel? Hurts huh? Well I was also hurt when you kept grinding it on my ass but you didn't give shit so yeah me too."

While Ari was slowly walking up to the man, he tried crawling away from her making Ari chuckle, "Don't you want to get out of this misery?" She didn't give him a chance to reply as she shot him in the head. She looked at her clothes and hands, "Oh great, now all those men will fuss over me. At least the won't be a bruise on my cheek, just needs an ice."

As she walked to the car, she called her cleaning crew filling them in about the bodies. She was still angry about the men calling her names and the one grinding her dick in her ass when she drove home. She didn't even notice the speed she was driving in. The minute she got home, she immediately stopped the car, slamming the door and stomping to the house while grumbling to herself. When she entered, she saw her whole from the corner of her eyes looking at her but was avoiding looking at the twins as she didn't want them to see her like this.

As she got to her room she immediately went to the balcony and screamed blue murder for about a minute. After she was done with the screaming she took a shower and changed.

Just go in there and act normal, you got this, she thought as she went downstairs

Just go in there and act normal, you got this, she thought as she went downstairs. The whole family was sitting in the living room, breakfast long forgotten. All eyes were on her and Ari just smiled at them, "Hello my beautiful family."  The twins immediately ran to their mother and hugged her legs shouting, "Mommy!" Ari smiled and bent down kissing and tickling them, earning giggles in return.

Sandro stopped laughing and asked, "Is mommy mad at Sandro and Lexy?" Lexy just nodded, asking what her twin brother was asking. "What? No, mommy is not mad at Sandro and Lexy. She can never be mad at her minions." She stood up with them both on her hips and sat next to Xander on the couch.

Her family was following her movements, not saying a word. They were expecting an explanation from Ari. "Gosh, okay I'll talk. Stop with the eyes, but first I need an ice." There were chuckles heard and Lorenzo quickly went to the kitchen to get ice. He gave Ari the ice and Xander held it against her cheek since she was holding the twins.

She thanked them both and took a deep breath, "I almost got married."