23

Leonardo and Ari hugged for about 5 minutes. The whole family and the Ivanovs watched the two with their own tears and shocked. They were shocked because not once did Leornado cry in front of his family except for his wife and now he is crying. Ari is indeed their miracle.

Teresa watched her husband cry tears of joy. She was happy. She was happy that he's finally happy. She couldn't bare to see him empty all these years but she had to be strong for the both of them. It killed her knowing that she couldn't take his pain away. And now that whole heartache is gone because her granddaughter is finally home.

When she first saw her she couldn't believe it. She has grown to be such a beautiful woman. And now she has her own adorable kids. Teresa looked around until she finally spotted the twins, "Hey pumpkins I'm Teresa, your great grandmother." The twins were watching the interaction between their mother and Leaonardo. They were confused because they didn't know him and all of a sudden he makes their mother cry.

Lexy nudged Sandro when she noticed that the woman in front of them was talking to them. Sandro looked at her then at Teresa and both twins tilted their heads as they were trying to figure out who she is, they weren't paying attention when she introduced herself. Ari finally withdrew from the hug, "Right. Umm, Nonno I'd like you to meet some people." (Grandfather) Leonardo furrowed his brows but before he could speak Ari interrupted him.

"Sandro, Lexy come on. Nonno and No nna meet your great grandchildren, Alessandro Alex Russo and Alessandra Lexy Russo. Oh and there's another person, papa come. I'd also like you to meet my papa Adrian Rodriguez." She finished the introductions with a smile. Leonardo looked at Adrian, trying to remember where exactly did he know his surname from.

When he finally remembered, "The Spanish maf- uh, th-the uh- you know the-" As he stuttered he kept looking at the twins, he didn't want to say mafia in front of the kids. Ari chuckled, "Don't worry they know. And yes, papa is from the Spanish mafia. It's my other family."

Leornado looked at Adrian and shook his hand, "Welcome to the family and thank you for taking care of my granddaughter." Adrian smiled and said, "It was no issue, she's my daughter after all." Leornado looked at the twins and they were also looking at him, it was a staring contest for a while until Leo smiled and swept them in his arms making them giggle. The family was shook by this gesture once again.

It was amazing how Ari's presence brought back the old Leornado Russo. Leo was chatting with the twins, sounds of giggle were heard. Ari looked at them then at all the people in the room, " I think we can have breakfast now."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hey lovies❤

Short chapter, I know.

THANK YOU for all the love I'm receiving about this book. I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!❤❤❤