5

"Babies can you go to your playroom please, mommy will be there soon." Ari told he kids. The kids said okay and left. Now it was only the Russos, Adrian and Ari. Ari can no longer sugar coat things so she just blurted out what she wanted to say, "Okay let's cut the bullshit, you guys came here so that I can go and stay with you all, correct?" The Russos nodded. Adrian was about to protest but Ari cut him off, "Well that is not going to happen. I'm happy where I am and besides I have papa here and the kids love it here."

"WHAT!?"
"NO you can't say here!"
"We are your family Ariana!"

All the males of the Russo started to shout their opinions after Ari spoke. The two oldest brothers and their father were the first to protest this. The second was said by the twins, and the last one was said by the youngest boy in the family.

"Guys understand her, she grew up here and she has a family that she's known since she was young. Yes I'm also not happy with this but we can't control what she does. We have not been present in her life for the past 18 years and she's an adult now. All we can do is just ask her if we could visit every now and then. " Angela said calmly. The Russos knew she had a point but finding their principessa after so long and not being able to go with her to their home was hurting them.

Ari was thankful that at least one person understood the situation. "Right. Well I'll talk to the kids if they'd like for you guys to visit every now and then. Papa? Are you fine with this?" Ari asked looking at her papa, making sure that she's reading his facial expressions well. Adrian looked at Ari then at the Russos, "Yeah well I mean it's up to you and if you think that's what best then I support you sweety. And at some point the twins need to have them in their lives. " The Russos couldn't believe what he said, they were shocked as they thought that he hated them plus he also punched their dad.

Adrian somehow read their faces and said, "Just because I said this doesn't mean I like you now. I'm doing this for my daughter and my grandchildren." Alessio stood up and shakes Adrian's hand, "Thank you, this means a lot." Angela was too excited so she didn't register register what she did until it was too late, she was hugging Ariana. Ari was frozen, she suddenly got this warmth in her heart but she didn't hug her back because she was still processing this whole thing.

Angela realised what she did and quickly let go of Ari, "Sorry honey, I was just too excited." Ari was still frozen and only moved when Adrian nudged her shoulder. "Yeah, ummm it's okay." Angela smiled. The brothers and father wanted to hug her too but they didn't went to push it so they let it go.

The Russos left an hour ago and now Ari was finishing preparing dinner. Adrian was playing with the twins in their playroom. "Dinner is ready, come downstairs!" Ari shouted from the kitchen. There were several footsteps coming down the stairs. Ari knew that the twins were running. They were madly in love with their mother's cooking. Yes Ari was the most dangerous assassin in the world but damn her cooking was unbelievable, it was like she didn't kill people for a living.

When the twins and Adrian got to the sitting table Ari gave them all a pointed look, "How many times must I tell you guys not run down the stairs? And you papa, come on having a competition on who gets to the kitchen first, really?" Adrian's ears turned pink, "Oh come on sweetheart we were just having fun." The twins were Adrian's bestfriend, no one and nothing could come between the three. Ari just shook her head and dished for everybody.

After they ate dinner Adrian decided that he'll sleep over today considering all the events that took place. With that everyone went to sleep. Some time during the night the twins walked in their mom's room and slept with her. They always did this, they can't sleep the whole night without their mom and Ari knew the routine hence she always lives the door open.