29

Ari squealed and quickly rushed to hug her, "Oh my God Kat! I missed you babe." Katina smiled and twirled Ari whilst hugging her. "You have no idea how much I missed you love. This house has been dull the moment you left. I couldn't believe it when they said you're coming h- oh my word, who are these cuties?"

Ari was now forgotten as she focused on the twins, "Wow, you haven't seen me in like 3 years and all I get is 2 minutes then the attention is shifted to my minions. I really feel the love Kat." Kat kneeled in front of the twins smiling, "But you know love that you'll always have my heart. Look at them they're so gorgeous, gosh I want my kids to have these genes. But worry not because we will make our own, right love?"

Ari chuckled and went to the living room with Tori and Xander because all the standing around was tiring. "Okay come on cuties, let's go to where mommy is." If there's one thing about Katina, it's that she adores children. It does not matter whose child you are, she will love you and she's lucky because kids also love her. She held their hands as they walked to the living room, "Oh I forgot, I'm Kat-"

She was cut of by Lexy, "Aunt Katina, mommy told us funny stories about you." Kat smiled at her, "She did, didn't she. Oh well I'm about to be your favorite aunty. Aunty Tori will be long forgotten." Tori heard what she said  because they were entering the living room, "Hey! I heard that." The twins giggled.

Ari realised that she hasn't introduced Xander to Kat, "Oh god where are my manners. Xander meet Katina, Katina meet my brother Xander. Oh and don't be weirded out by her behaviour towards me, she's obsessed with me." The two shook hands and Kat being Kat had to say something, "If I wasn't swinging with my gender, I'd definitely buy you a drink. But your sister already has my heart, sorry man."

Xander just chuckled and shook his head at that, "And what does Alex say about that?" Kat opened her mouth to reply but was interrupted by a deep voice, "Alex does not like it but when does Kat listen to anyone." The twins left Kat and ran to their father, "Daddy!" Alex already had his arms open as he swept them off their feet and kissed their faces continuously, making the room be filled with giggles.

"Daddy missed you guys so much." Alex really did miss them. The video calls were nothing compared to seeing them face to face but there was no other option. Lexy snuggled into her father's chest, she was really a daddy's girl.

Alex walked to Xander with the twins in his arms, "Hey man. Thank you for coming with them." Xander smiled nodding, "Hey Alex. No worries, it was better me than nonno. Can someone show me the room I'll be using, these two tired me out." Tori stood up to show him the room.

Alex gave the twins to Kat and he walked to Ari, "ты когда-нибудь перестанешь быть красивой Беллой? я скучаю по тебе." (Are you ever going to stop being pretty Bella? I missed you.) Ari stood up and hugged him, sniffing him in the process. Alex hugged her tighter as he chuckled, "You still do that?" Ari smiled against his chest, "Old habits die hard."

When Ari was pulling away, Alex quickly put his hands on both sides of her face and kissed her, Ari returned the kiss. It was starting to get heated when Kat cleared her throat, "Really love? Cheating in front of me?" She finished with placing her hand on her heart, making it seem she's hurt. Ari chuckled and blew her a kiss, which she catched resulting in the twins giggling.

Alex shook his head at her, "You just had to interrupt." Kat fake pouted, "You were taking my girl in front of me." Lexy yawned rubbing her eyes breaking the conversation between the two. Ari walked to her and kangaroo cared her, "Aww sleep is finally catching up my minion." She kissed her head and kept brushing her hair with her hand. Alex secretly took a picture of them.

Kat left saying she has somewhere to be. Alex took Sandro then led them to their rooms. Ari neded to freshen up and also hit the bed. Alex kissed her forehead before he went to his office to do some work. Before he left, he informed her that they will meet everyone at diner.