ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to. If you two talk to her. She'll know immediately it's about Blue. She'll shut you out." Samuel huffed as they entered the door to the gym.

The rest of their classmates are also there stretching.
Yalex and Samuel started their own stretching as they continue conversing.

"I think I should check the futures again..." Samuel mumbled and Yalex immediately darted him a glare.

"And leave us with your unconscious body again?! No thanks!" He growled and shook his head deliberately at his idea.

"But... If I had known about their fight... I could have done something to stop it." Samuel said. His tone laced with sheer sadness and regret.

"Samuel. Don't blame yourself for that. If it's meant to happen. It will happen. No matter how much you try to stop it. Honestly in my opinion. I think all the bad things should happen now while we still haven't got to the real mission." Yalex said to him.

Samuel let out a small smile and turned to Yalex. He looks very serious about what he just said and he could really appreciate his advice.
Not everyday a demon cheers you up. This is a sign that Yalex is slowly changing from the real him.

"I guess. We just need to make sure nobody leaves and dies..."

+×+

After class.

The girls decided to hang out at the city again. They invited Rhian and Blue but the two refused.
Rhian said she had a business to take care regarding about the city. While Blue insisted he wants to stay at his house.

Yalex had provided him his own place to stay. Saying he's filthy rich so it's not much of a bother.

Trevor wanted to accompany Blue but the older thought that this would be a chance for Trevor to spend time with Coleen. So he convinved Trevor to go.
With their friendship growing closer. The angel of death is already aware about the two's secret love for each other.

While Yalex and Samuel are both in his house to watch the dragon and Yalex helping Ysabella to walk properly.
Of course with additional flirting from the flirty demon.

They allowed Trevor to leave with the girls because he had more than one white creature to mask his dark presence to be located by his father.

"We should try that!" Coleen gasped seeing the tall and giant ferris wheel in front of them. All four of them stared at the ride with their heads up and mouth agape.

"It's a... m-moving wheel..." Jade mumbled whilst her eyeballs flickered in amusement.

"But it's moving in place." She added and turned to the three with confusion all over her face.

The four decided to try the ride and ran to the ticket booth like kids.
Eventually, it was their turn to ride and they had to go in two person per cart.

Yvel and Jade are first to go. Then Coleen and Trevor.

The carts started moving along the others. And only these four screamed the loudest when the movement isn't even fast yet.

"We're gonna die!!!!" Yvel screamed as she laughed with glee. Jade who were nervous beside her couldn't help but also laugh at how Yvel was exaggerating everything.

Coleen and Trevor on the other cart were both having different reaction. Coleen was screaming her lungs out as she unconsciously held onto Trevor's arm.

Trevor would have been a blushig mess but he was too distracted by what his eyes could see.

The wheel began to increase the speed of its movements. And the screams are now louder than it was. The white creatures are literally like speakers on maximum sound and Trevor felt like his ears are about to bleed as he can also hear the screams of other people.

But only a few more seconds. The sorcerers could hear the screams ringing in their mind as if pulling something back from the deths of their memories.

That the moment they closed their eyes...

Coleen saw images of her people being killed. Their screams while their lives are being stolen away from them.
While Trevor. He could hear the screams from the very home of his mate. He same images and creatures that attempted to devour him alive seems to be invading his mind.

It took them a lot of strength for self control as they didn't want to break down in front of each other.
Not wanting to expose another of their vulnerable side.

After a few minutes. The ride finally ended and everyone got off the carts for the next customers.

"You guys looked like you've seen a ghost!" Jade teased the two while her legs feels wobbly.

Both Jade and Yvel giggled giving the two a sheepish look.

"You didn't do anything up there right?" Yvel asked and was more than satiafied to see a tint of blush creeping on the two.

"S-shut up. L-let's go somewhere else!" Coleen said and decided to walk ahead first. Trevor tailing her behind soon with the other two giggling at them.

The four went to each of the game booths. Trying each of them and winning a lot of stuffs. Although the white creatures only gave them away to the little kids they pass by.

Once they got tired of playing and running all over the amusement park. They eventually stopped by to a sushi restaurant to eat. But Jade became overly dramatic saying she knew some of the fishes that were served and were friends with them.

So Trevor and the other two had to pull her away before Jade can make a weird scene.

The four ended up in a public eatery where they ordered pasta for each. And Jade is still not over about that sushi restaurant and moping about the dead fishes.

"Sh*t!!!!!"

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.