At the End of Time.

"Mmmm come on.. come on.. Space Ishtar.. Space Ishtar.. damnit.. more mapo tofu ce.. I hate this game.."

PolyFog grumbled to himself as he played a mobile game on his phone, muttering to himself as he did so, still inside the vent, observing Deca 

Deca was sitting in the empty classroom at the desk scribbling away on test papers, not a care in the world except her fake job apparently, and hadn't done anything remotely interesting since everyone had left the classroom. 

A text popped up on Ben's phone and PolyFog swiped into it with his stubby amphibian thumb.

Time Po Po: "Did she do anything yet?"

PolyFog frowned and sent back a response.

Ben Tennyson: "No, she's just been sitting there, grading papers."

Another response came through.

Time Po Po: "When you're finished up there, something really important needs to be discussed. It involves your false childhood friend Mika.."

PolyFog glared at the phone and was just about to type back a furious "No you cannot date her you perv." before suddenly a voice whispered next to his ear. 

"Are you done watching yet Former Master Idiot?"

PolyFog froze, looking over next to him in the cramped vent to find that a walking, living plushy doll was standing there. And what was more, the doll resembled-

"That supposed to be Humungousaur?" PolyFog said, looking at the doll as its flabby stuffed arms clutched his arm. 

"WHAAAAAGGGHH!" PolyFog was suddenly sent flying through the vent by the unusually strong stuffed alien doll, sending him crashing onto Deca's desk, test papers flying everywhere as the girl glared angrily down at the alien. 

"Truly, the depths of your depravity are far greater than I initially suspected the day you became my master." growled Deca.  "Former Master Idiot!!"

The Humungousaur plush jumped on the green haired girl's shoulder also folding its arms angrily. 

"So.. you do remember!" growled Ben as he returned to human form in a flash of green light and slid off the desk, rubbing his shoulder sorely. "What the heck Deca!? Why are you pretending to be a teacher-?"

Deca remained silent for a moment and glared at Ben as to his surprise, small tears began to well up in her eyes. "Are you dense..? You know who created me right? Who created ALL the backers for Shub Niggurath."

"Clint, and well, yeah I guess he's.. but you never seemed to hold a grudge for that-." Ben began.

"Just like you DUMB humans to think that the outside is always reflective of the outside." said Deca. "Maybe it would be better if your entire race perished from the Multiverse overall!"

"Deca.." Ben said. "Come on, we're friends, tell me-."

"WE'RE NOT FRIENDS!" Deca screamed as more tears streamed down her cheeks. "Can you honestly say-? Can you honestly say that you would put yourself through the same shit you did for Ophelia.. with me in her place?"

"What even IS that question?" Ben asked. 

"Such a stupid question!" Deca snapped. 

Ben gritted his teeth furiously. "Well a stupid question gets a stupid answer right!? Why do you even need to ASK that!?"

Deca froze and bowed her head, gripping her arm tightly and biting her lower lip. "Of course you would do it. You're a dumb stupid idiot hero. B-but you're supposed to feel that way to everyone.. you don't see me the same way you do Erice.. or Hanzo.. or Ophelia. And you shouldn't.."