Shi Jian The Time Traveler

"So, you want to start or shall I?" 

Shi Jian narrowed his eyes and frowned at Ben as he popped open his sprite can and took a sip. "Star with what? A plan? We haven't really got enough information to go with here."

"Not that." Ben said. "Like learn about each other. I don't know if you know, but I'm trying to make an alliance of sorts.. and I hope after this is over we can maybe um.. not kill each other?"

Shi Jian sighed. "That much was obvious the more information I gathered on you. The Killer, The Vampire, The Fairy, all of them hanging around in the same house as you and acting so buddy buddy having breakfast like its nothing.. and to top it off the two best girls there seem to be infatuated with you. Tsk, despicable."

"Uh- sorry?" Ben grumbled.

"Getting to hang around with so many first class women!! D-dumbass!" gasped Shi Jian before shaking his head and biting furiously into his cheeseburger. 

The two of them were inside what appeared to be the local knockoff brand fast food restaurant MgRonalds.. "

"Hello I'm Maou-san would you like to try our local special-."

"N-not now." Ben stammered, waving at the waiter and bowing. "Uh, sorry about this."

"If you need anything else just call." The waiter left as Ben took his own burger and began unwrapping it.  

"So." Ben bit into his meal. "Come on.. mmf.. can't be that hard now considering we're at least in a truce right now."

"Fine." said Shi Jian. "You go first then."

"Ben Tennyson." said Ben. "I'm still regathering the memories I've lost, but so far I remember that I was 10 years old when I got a device called the Omnitrix which fell out of the sky in a blaze of fire. It stuck to my wrist giving me the superpowers of 10 aliens, so I called myself Ben 10 and became a super hero. I did a bunch of stuff, saved the universe several times, and even became famous. You?"

"Ben 10? Really? Cheesy name. Well I can't say I'm exactly a super hero in the same traditional sense as you, but I'm so good at my job I'm highly regarded by my peers." said Shi Jian. "I'm a member of the TPD, Time Police Department."

"Really? A time cop?" Ben muttered. "You're wearing a lab coat."

"It's a military Trench coat you dumbass." Shijian grunted, pointing at the stripes on his shoulder and the badge fitted to his white cop-hat.  "Did they not fit you with eyes when you were born? Most are dark black or blue, but white is to indicate a decorated officer whose skills and deeds have exceeded the norm."

"So what? do you travel back in time and stop crazy people from turning things into planet of the apes?" Ben asked.

"Firstly, I don't time travel between past and future, I time travel between alternating presents." said Shijian. "My world is one that exists in multiple timelines at once."

"What do you mean?" Ben asked. 

"There's a Multiverse, meaning different Earths existing in the same space at once in different dimensions, but then there's also the Time-Verse, which is the SAME Earth but different timeline branches of it." said Shijian. 

"Crosstime." Ben said. "You're saying Crosstime and Multiverse Theory aren't the same?"

"Precisely." said Shijian. "I'm amazed you know Crosstime theory however."

"I know a guy." Ben said. "So I'm guessing there are multiple timeline versions of the Multiverse itself then."

"Precisely.." said Shijian. "Sometimes it can be a bit confusing, which is understandable. Because both Crosstime and Multiverse have similarities. Number one, they are both near infinite, possibly completely infinite.  Secondly, each Universe and each Crosstime  can have alternate versions of things from another world or alternate timeline. Crosstime has it because it literally is just an alternate version of the world should things have turned out differently, and Multiverse has it because it's so infinite and vast its inevitable that there's a world out there with at least a 99 percent resemblance.