Introduction

Me: Hello and welcome to my Darkwing Duck Fanfic!

Megavolt: Hey, where are we?!?

Quackerjack: And who are you?!?

Bushroot: And why are we here?!?

Liquidator: What are we doing here?!?

Negaduck: And when can I LEAVE?!?

Me: One, Congratulations on successfully using the five W's, that's actually really cool. And Two, you're all here to act out some Incorrect quotes! And so, without further ado, I present: The Fearsome Five Incorrect Quotes! Enjoy!

~~~

Negaduck: Fools, we have another fool here who'd like to join us. Meet The Chemist.

Chemist: -enters the room- HELLO!!! I'm the Chemist, as Nega-dork has just informed you. -shakes Bushroot's hands- Dr Reginald Bushroot, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance! I'm a big fan of your plant research!

Bushroot: -nervously blushes and smiles a bit- I have a f-f-f-f-fan?!

Quackerjack: Ooo! She's fun! But even with the outfit, she doesn't seem very...

Megavolt: Villainous?

Quackerjack: That's the word!

Chemist: -insanely smiles at Quackerjack- I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you... -takes out a vile and throws it at QJ's feet, melting his shoes and slightly burning his feet- CARE TO REPEAT THAT?!?!?

Quackerjack: OWOWOWOWOW!!! IT WAS NOTHING! I was just kidding! HAHA!!!

Chemist: -smirks- That's what I thought.

Liquidator: I like this one!

~~~