The Chief maid. Sakuya Izayoi x male reader

Well, I didn't have time to do a Halloween special, anyway, the following story contains characters that belong to Touhou Project, created by ZUN. 

Keys:

(Y/n): Your name.

(L/n): Last name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young man was walking through the streets, wondering which video game to buy as he counted the money in his wallet. He had recently saved money in order to buy a new video game. He organized himself from the day before, in this way, in the morning he got up with all the spirit, got dressed, took a backpack, put his wallet in his pocket and went to the video game store.

He entered the place, he went to the category of his favorite type of game (platforms, puzzle, hitman, racing, shooter, whatever you want) and after a meticulous process to discard options, he finally chose the video game he wanted, he quickly took it at the register, he paid, put it in his backpack and left the store.

On his way back home, he wondered how many hours of fun he would have. Day off, no homework, no job, just him and his video game, and maybe some snacks.

(Y/n): Man, I feel great, nothing I mean nothing can ruin a wonderful day like this!

At that, something completely unexpected happened in front of him, it was as if reality was distorting, opening a strange gap from which a beautiful blonde-haired lady peeked out.

Yukari: Are you sure about that?

And below (Y/n) another gap opened, making him fall into a dark plane, with strange eyes looking at him, and if that were not enough, another gap opened that left the boy in free fall, despite being afraid, the boy saw some trees in the distance, ...

And below (Y/n) another gap opened, making him fall into a dark plane, with strange eyes looking at him, and if that were not enough, another gap opened that left the boy in free fall, despite being afraid, the boy saw some trees in the distance, and tried to slow down his fall with his arms and head towards the trees, he would rather break his arm there than lose his life, but surprisingly he collided with something that was going fast.

(Y/n): What could it be now.

He thought to himself.

He realized that he was still in the air, going in a straight path and with constant speed, he turned around to realize that his backpack had gotten stuck with a broom on which was a young woman with blond hair, black and white dress, who seemed unaware that he was on board.

Marisa: How strange, did I gain weight? Or why am I going so slow?

(Y/n): Hey, miss, excuse me... but could you give me a hand?

Marisa: Oh sure...

The young witch helped him onto the broomstick, descending slowly near a huge mansion of a remarkable scarlet color.

Marisa: Because of how you dress, I suppose you are from the outside world, right?

(Y/n): What?