twenty six

"fuck you talking bout?" connie smacked his lips focusing back on the game he was playing. "connie mf springer you finna piss me off cause this is a serious matter and you just brushing the shit off" jaliyah yelled at him. "ight what you say again?" he said still playing the game. "i'm pregnant." she said. "you pregnant?!" he snapped his head towards her. "yes i've been tryna tell you this for the past min." she crossed her arms. 

"who the father?" he frowns. "dont try that shit wimme i'll kill you" she sat down and got on her phone. connie stood up "i want a dna test" he shrugs "mann get tf out my house bra" she stood up walking to the door. "why you mad i wanna make sure the lil mf is mines" he said. "who else i be fucking?! you the only mf who fuck on me and never pull out" she screamed at him. "baby i was just playing stop yelling" he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him kissing her cheek "love you" she looked up at him "mmm you better love this baby too playing games with me" she pushed him and started walking off. 

"damn i was just playing and you ain't gonna say it back?" he ask. "love you too connie damn" she walks out the room and he sat back down getting on his phone                               

gang💫🐐 

con ⚠️👾
guess who finna be a daddy👀

short pretty boy🧏🏽
same 🌚 

horseface 🐎
keira ass still making me pull out😭

blonde boy😈
proud of y'all!!

freedom🔫🙌🏽
my boys on their big boy shit🙏🏽 

con ⚠️👾
i wanna a lil boy 

short pretty boy🧏🏽
i'm aiming for a lil princess 

horseface 🐎
i'm beating every nigga up that touch y'all kids, you too freedom 💯

blonde boy😈
ong

freedom🔫🙌🏽
aye you bitches it's eren not no damn freedom change that shit😭 

horseface 🐎
ian changing shit 😭 

after that connie locked his phone and walked to the kitchen where jaliyah was and she was cooking like always. "you know kayla finna have a baby?" he asked leaning on the wall  "yeah i knew a while ago." she answered. "mmcht so you wasn't gonna tell me? to the dude you lay next to every night? i feel betrayed." he pouts "hush" she said laughing. 

"damn we finna be parents fr" he shook his head. "you play too much to be somebody daddy" she chuckles. "man i been daddy to you so it don't even matter" he smirks putting his hand on her waist. "that was lame asf" she laughs. "big daddy status" he said as he start flexing. "boy get the fuck on." she softly push him.

"bae" he said "hm?" she hums. "what you cooking?" he asks. "food" she answered. "mmcht" he smacked his lips. "spaghetti and garlic bread" she said.

"thank you with yo lil head ass" 
"boy yo real thick neck ass" 
"yo short leg havin ass" 
"yo skinny body havin ass"
"yeah yeah yo fat forehead ass" 
"ight i'm not fucking with you no more" she laughs.  "you gone have a lightskin ass baby" he shook his head. "you acting like you ain't gone play a part in what color my baby gone be" she rolls her eyes."my baby gone be a gangsta boy or girl and yo baby gone be like them pretty people on tiktok that be walking in slow mo and shit" he laughs. "damn why i gotta be the pretty side of him. he go get that side from you cause you over here looking like them pretty boys." she said. "nah im just a sexy ass gangsta. i ain't no damn pretty boy" he said. "get tf out the kitchen" she laughs. "you a hater baby" he walked out going back to the room to play his game.