twenty four

we are back with our fav toxic couple 😂

"get off yo phone" jaliyah mugged connie  "connie connie everybody loves connie" [i sure do😫]  he said not paying attention to her. "see this what i be talm bout" she said. "huh?" he looked at her. "i said your fucking pants on fire why you still sitting there!" she said. "oh shit!" he started patting his legs then when he realized his pants wasn't on fire he stopped and looked at her.  "dumbass" she said laughing. "i wanna break up." he smacked his lips. "shut up dummy" she rolled her eyes. 

"what you want?" he smacked his lips again. "to let people know i'm with you" he looked at her, "mf already know that jaliyah" he went back on his phone "it don't feel like it. it feel like people think you for everybody" she laid back on the couch. "what you talking about?" he asked. "yo fucking comment section springer!" she said sitting up. "fuck you gotta call me by my last name for? and why you paying attention to the fucking net" he mugged her. "it's not like i aint gone see it!" she yelled and he laughed. "aw so you think it's funny?" he shook his head. "no i'm laughing cause your screaming at me like i can control what them people put in my comments."

"if you wanna be single just say that springer cause i ain't trynna be with a mf who gone waste my time."  she said. "why you keep using my last name shawty" he smacked his lips. "cause i can! who gone stop me?" she sat back again. "now you just being extra" he stood up. "where you going?" she asked looking at him. "to lay down. you clearly doing this shit for attention and i'm not finna feed into that shit" he said and she started talking but connie just walked into the room ignoring her and laid down closing his eyes.

an hour later he started groaning and feeling kisses going down his neck. he opened his eyes and see jaliyah on top of him sliding up and down on his shaft.  "shit.. you just couldn't wait huh?" he asked and she moaned closing her eyes. he looked up at her "you know you dont like being up there lay on yo back shawty" she laid on her back and he got up and put himself at her entrance and slammed in her.  "uh~" she moaned. "shut it" he said grabbing her neck looking at her. 

"wait~" she moaned out putting her hand on his stomach  "move yo fucking hand before i go deeper" she moved it and held up her leg connie went a lil harder and she started screaming. "this what you wanted?" he laughed a lil. she closed her eyes again and he tightened his grip round her neck "look at me and i asked you sum" she opened her eyes and looked him right in his "im cumin baee" she came but connie kept going. "fuckk~ pull out i cant" she put her hand back on his stomach but this time started pushing him out "unt unt. you tapping?" he asked. "yess fuck" he pulled out and sat down. "ight come and get on yo knees" she did and put his length in her mouth.

connie picked up his blunt he rolled earlier off the nightstand and lit it. he put his hand on her head pushing her farther down. she know he would never leave her she was just having an attitude cause she didn't have dick a while and she was craving him. 

"shit" connie started coughing up the smoke cause his tip hit the back of her throat. he started stroking up in her mouth and she stuck her tongue out so he slid more in her giving him that access "shit baby you finna make me nut" he said and started face fucking her.  connie nutted in her mouth and she swallowed it all. "shit" he said breathing heavy. she got up kissing up on him and down to his neck and started leaving marks. after that they laid down and jaliyah took the blunt from him and stared smoking it.

y'all if someone would have snatch my blunt they're dead 😭