eighteen

5 months later

"i thought the lady said my nephew was supposed be born today" connie said rolling his blunt. it was eren, connie, levi, armin and jean all in the basement smoking since the girls was upstairs with y/n.  "aye y'all check this out" levi put his phone in front all the boys showing them a dumb ass post, they laughed at it except eren who just sat back and shook his head. it was 4:00pm and eren got up at 9am to you cooking him his birthday breakfast. he opened his gifts from you then his friends and your friends came over and the girls was still upstairs cooking dinner. 

"aye y'all hear that!" eren stood up fast asl looking at them "what!" went all around the room as they stood up grabbing their gun in their pants looking at him.  "gotchu stupid asses. sit tf down" eren said cracking up and sitting back down.

"mmcht, you a bitch" jean said and armin turnt the tv on and started playing loud ass music. they sat and talked for a while until eren really heard sum.  "aye bra pause that shit" he sat up  "you cant get us again man" armin said.  "pause it" eren said smacking his head and he paused it and mugged him. eren heard running coming from upstairs and that was when jaliyah called eren's phone.  "y'all need to sit tf do-" she cut eren off "your baby otw and if y'all don't hurry up y/n gone be on this floor" she said. "ight put y/n in the car and y'all drive her to the hospital me and the boys right behind y'all" he stood up and she hung up. 

"let's go my child otw" they got their shit and got in the car.  "they gone let us in? we smell like straight weed" connie said.  "it's a bag in back seat it got clothes in there hand me a fit too"  they eventually got there and they went in the hospital and eren had to change and spray on cologne. he walked in and went to the desk  "aye my shorty finna have our baby i need the room number" eren said to the front desk lady.  "name?"  she asked. "y/n l/n and i'm eren yeager"  she gave him a tag and he walked to your room and everybody was in there.  "hey mamas" he kissed your forehead and you returned a weakly smile.

[ time skip ]

"congratulations you have a healthy baby boy" the doctor said cleaning him off and giving him to you.  the baby was crying and eren was sweating like he was the one who gave birth. you looked down at the baby with happiness. soon nurses walked in "hi what would you like to name him?" they asked.  "elijah yeager." you said as you gave eren the baby. eren took the baby and sat down with him.  "congratulations again." and the nurses walked out.  "we did it baby." eren said smiling at you as you tiredly looked at him. "yes eren you did it." you smiled. "ight come on boys y'all know y'all wanna hold him" you said calling them and they all got up excited asl.

𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें