eleven

"gon ahead and get undressed you been acting slick lately" eren said pushing you through the door as y'all walked in eren's house "i ain't even do nun" you mugged walking upstairs taking off your clothes and eren shook his head walking up the stairs behind you.

you was completely naked now sitting on the bed looking down frowning eren already knew you was cussing him out in your head. he took everything off and walked infront you. "put it in yo mouth" he said holdin it up to your mouth. "stop talking to me like im a ho-" he cut you off putting it in your mouth "shut up" you sucked on his tip then slid it down your throat "shit"

you did that for a while then slid it out your mouth with a pop "turn around" you turnt around and arched your back with you your big ass in the air and your freshly shaved pussy in his sight. he bent down and pushed your ass down some more so your clit can come in contact with his tongue and soon as it did he sucked it and slid his tongue down on both sides of the lips as you moaned but he got up cause he didn't want you to cum yet.

he put the tip in and pushed you back on it till it was all the way in and stayed there till you adjusted to it "fuck" you said nodded saying he can continue and he started going slow cause he knew if he did sum different you would move "alright throw it back" he said getting impatient with the slow strokes and you did. "omfg" you said biting you arm movin up "unt unt. you got it" eren said putting both of his hands on your lower back pushing you down and started going harder. "uhh fuckk~" you moaned loudly.

he got off you and grabbed your neck so your head was laid back on his shoulder as he was still hitting you from the back. "how it feel" he said whispering in your ear then lickin it and your walls started clinching around him. "ah shit" he said biting onto your shoulder "fuckk im finna cum" you said making your moan sound like a whine. as you started cumin your legs started shaking and you started bucking with your eyes closed.

he let you catch your breath "turn over" you slowly laid on your back and he slid back into you hitting your spot causing you to close your legs. "open" you took a deep breath and opened your legs. he started rubbing your clit and stroking in you at the same time just watching you with your mouth open, eyes closed and moaning. "fuckk pull outt" you said opening your eyes sitting up but he started going a lil faster. "pull out~" you moaned pushing on his leg as you started squirting and he pulled out as you laid back and started shakin with your hand over your mouth and your other hand covering your pussy. "fuck" you said closing your eyes.

"you want me to keep going?" he asked lickin his lips smacking your ass "yess bae~" he waited til you got done and you moved your hand and he pushed himself back in you. "fuck" he grabbed your neck and pushed one of your legs back farther going harder. "please ere-" he cut you off. "shut up" he said tightening his grip on your neck and your hand grabbed his arm as you looked him dead in his eyes "shit i'm finna nut" he said closing his eyes listening to your moans and screams. he pulled out and stroked himself till he nutted on your clit "uhh shittt"

he caught his breath and got off the bed "come" you slowly slid to the end of the bed and stood up holding his arm. he picked you up and he put both his arms under your thighs has you held onto him. "put it in" he said in your ear. you stuck the tip in and he pushed himself deeper in you till he was all the way in.

he started slamming you down on him as you scratched on his back and moaned in his ear. "this mines?" he groaned in your ear causing you like to break down in his arms. "mhmm~" you said putting your head in the crook of his neck. "i need words baby" he said slamming you down a lil harder. "y-yess~" you said scratching his back harder and he started putting hickeys all over your neck. "i'm cumin daddy~" you dragged out but he jus kept slamming you on him till he felt you wet up his bottom half. he started slowing down and was just slow stroking in you making sure you felt every inch of him.

"ouu baee~" you tried to move. "i can't" you said tryna get your leg out his arm to get down but he kept a hold of you and was still slow stroking "yes you can." you kept tryna move your leg down as your moans was just flowing out "stop fucking moving. take it" you stopped movin and licked your lips "i'm fuckin trying~" you moaned out. he laughed cause he knew you was finna cum. you always try to get up or run when you finna cum or when your holding it.

fun fact bout you is that you gonna try to hold your cum so you can seem like your can last during sex but never wanna admit his dick is too good. "just cum" he said. he looked down and his whole length was covered with your juice. "cum wimme mamas" he said going harder "i just came please i can't" you said shaking your head moaning louder. he started hitting your spot going faster and sucking you neck and gripping your ass more and more as you just screamed and moaned. "do it" he said and you gripped on him tighter and rolled your eyes back cumin once again. he closed his eyes and slammed you down once again then pulled out and nutted "shitt" he laid you down on the bed and laid next to you embracing each other.