two

readers pov

"man he so irritating bra, but damn he fine ash" you said laughin while on the phone with connie talking about eren. "he prolly like you man" he said while on the game. "MY NIGGA STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME!" connie yelled at his game. "bra chill with all that." you said mean mugging him. "my fault." he apologized. "anyways where my your girl at? you said lookin at your tv that was playing a random show. "jaliyah is somewhere in the house prolly doing sum slick" he said lookin around. you heard another voice through the phone. "hey y/n! baby get off the phone i'm hornyyyy" she said climbing on top of connie. he laugh and said bye to me and hung up.

you was know bored so you scrolled through your contacts stoping eren's contact name and pressed facetime. he answered on like the 2nd ring. "wasup mamas" that voice.. i swear that voice be doing sum ta me. "hey eren" you said lookin at the phone seeing he was outside. "whatcu need?" he asked as he looked like he was grabbing sum. "nothing i just want to talk to you i'm bored. where you at?" you said starring at the phone. "i'm at mall imma slide over ta yo crib when i'm done" he said. "ouu can you get me sum and okay be safe eren" you said making him smile. "ight" he said and hung up. you was just playing when you told him to get you something.

an hour later you heard your doorbell ring you got up and opened the door already knowing who it is. when you opened the door eren was standing there wit hella store bags. "why you ain't leave the bags in the car" you said. "cause these ain't mines" he said as he stared at what you have on.

  "cause these ain't mines" he said as he stared at what you have on

you mugged him as he walked past you to sit the bags down.

"eren"

"ight wear you wanna open first?" he asked looking inside the bags

"eren"

"i hope i got the right size cau-

"EREN!!"

"what?" he asked lookin at you. "i was playin when i said to get me sum" you said closing your front door "ion care now come here and open this shit." he said not giving af. "eren bu- "y/n" he warned looking at you serious. you walked to the couch. "okay okay." you said sitting down he gave you bags from victoria it had different types of panties and he got the right size.

" you said sitting down  he gave you bags from victoria it had different types of panties and he got the right size