nineteen

"damn stinka butt watch out" eren said moving elijah out the way cause he was on the game. "boy yo son want you get off the fucking game and pick him up." you said putting down your phone. y'all was in the living room sitting on the couch and eli was laying down kicking eren. "mmcht he need to chill out" eren moved his body away from stink so he couldn't kick him no more and just like that eli started throwing a fit.

"i should break yo fucking jaw" you said and picked eli up "man give him here" eren took eli from you then kissed him. "i'm sorry stink." he said rocking him and you got up and went to the kitchen so you can make his bottle. "you know yo daddy a killer?" eren said kissing him looking up at the tv. "be killing all them mf yup.." he said. "your first toy gonna be a toy gun gotta work on your aim cause daddy don't miss and you better not either" he said moving his pacifier out the way.

"aye don't be putting that shit in my son head" you said putting the bottle in eli's mouth and eren held it "he need to know my son ain't finna grow up no pussy on god" he said slightly rocking him. "hey y'all" kayla walked through the door with levi after her. "how tf y'all get in here?" you mugged them "powers?" kayla said sitting down taking eli from eren and levi and eren grabbed a controller going back playing the game. "how tf y'all gone come up in here without food. y'all breaking all violations of coming in my house" you said. "mmcht hush you ain't even hungry" eren said laughing. "who side your on?" you mugged him. "exactly" you said and he stayed quiet and shook his head.

"wsp" connie and jaliyah said bussing through the door. "turn y'all ass around this ain't no damn party" you said. "what's going bra" levi and eren said still looking at the game and kayla waved. you glanced at jaliyah then at connie then laughed "jaliyah tf you got going on?" jaliyah had tons of hickeys going all around her neck. "mmcht nun" jaliyah pouted sitting next to kayla and connie went over to eren and levi whispering "turn to a three player game" grabbing another controller. "girl was tryna talk all disrespectful so i put her mouth to some use and put her ass in check." connie smirked. "shut tf up boy you ain't put shit in check." jaliyah smacked her lips. "you want me to put my dick back in yo mouth?" connie asked looking at her and everybody laughed but him and jaliyah. "y'all ass-"kayla was cut off by armin, jean, diamond and keira walking in.

"get tf ou-" jean cut you off. "we brought food!" he said and went and sat the bags down in the kitchen. "hey fran" you, jaliyah and kayla said practically running to the kitchen. eren switched the game going to 2k as armin picked up a controller. "wait lemme go put my nephew to bed" kayla said walking up stairs and laying him in his crib and coming back to the kitchen. you was happy asf they brought olive garden you felt as if your life just felt complete. "so you and connie just sat in the crib fucking all day?" kayla laughed "man he so irritating i was playing and he took it too far" jaliyah said and you, jean and kayla looked at each other and laughed. "we all know that ain't true" jean said and jaliyah smacked her lips.