thirteen

the next chapters going to be about the other couples so y'all can see their pov too, but i might not do everyone tho.

connie x jaliyah

"unt unt boy put it back!" jaliyah said yelling at connie cause he grabbed her cheez-it out her cabinet. connie wasn't tryna hear all that he just smoked 4 fat ass blunts and he was hungry asf. he sat on the counter holding the box as he continued eating them. 

"connie! put them down before i get up and beat yo ass!" she was laying on the couch watching him eat her shit. she got up and walked to him and tried to snatch her box but he moved his arm too fast.  "girl go sit yo fine ass down" he said chuckling.  "gimme my shit" she stood infront him and he shook his head.  "come on let's fuck on the counter" he said tapping on the counter.  "boy no i'm hungry" she said.

"where you want to eat at?" he asked.  "ion know cook sum" she shrugged  "you know i can't cook. we won't have a house if i even try" he laughed.  "alright come on we going to olive garden" she said turning around finna grab her car keys  "what's so good bout that place" he mugged her  "you coming or not?" she asked picking up her keys and her phone.  "nope" he sat back and opened another thing of cheez-it.  "aye boy put my shit down and let's go" she snatched her box and pulled him by his arm since he didn't have on a shirt on.

"go get a shirt connie" she looked him.  "can you get it for me?" he asked looking at her. she shook her head walking upstairs in her room grabbing him a white tank he left over her house before and walked back downstairs throwing it at him. "gimme a kiss" he said poking his lips out and she kissed him. "let's go" he put the tank on when they got in the car and jaliyah drove to olive garden. 

they got there a couple minutes later and jaliyah got out but connie stayed in the car. i told his not to smoke all them blunts mmcht. jaliyah thought and she opened the passenger side door and tapped connie.  "hm?" he looked at her.  "we here" he nodded and got out. she grabbed his hand cause he looked like he was gonna run into a wall. they walked in and she was just gonna order take out cause connie needed to go to bed.

they walked up to the counter and she started ordering  "can i have two alfredo pastas with breadsticks and two sprites?" she ordered as connie was on his phone. "okay your total is $26.50" the man behind the counter said staring at jaliyah.  she nodded and connie handed him his card  "i could've paid" she whispered to him and he just shook his head and they waited for their food. 

the man who took their order came back like 7 minutes later with their food. jaliyah took it and they was about to leave till the man spoke,  "aye lemme get yo number" he said nodding towards jaliyah.  she was about to say sum back but connie punched him dead in his mouth.  "connie!" she hit him.  "stop playing wimme boy" he pushed her out the restaurant and walked to the car slamming the door. she shook her head and got in and just looked at him then his hand. she looked up again cause it's obvious his hand was broken.

she sat the food in the back and shook her head driving to the hospital  "where we going?" he finally said sum after sum time. "sit back and be quite" she said. "fuck your mad for. you lucky i didn't shoot him." he shook his head. she ignored him and pulled up to the hospital  "get out. go get yo hand fixed" she leaned back in the seat. connie got out and was finna close the door.  "leave the gun connie" she said with her eyes closed. she heard him smack his lips and put the gun on the seat and he slammed the door. 

1 hours later he got back in the car slamming the door with a cast on his hand. she laughed and turned the car on.  "my sprite bout flat ass shit man. take me home" he said mugging her  "baby it's your fault" she said looking at him but turning her attention back to the road  "nah it's that bitch from the restaurant fault. his dirty looking ass" he said looking at you. it was silent so she looked at him seeing him looking at her. "what?" she asked. "you look fine asl baby" he said licking his lips.  "i know" he smacked his lips  "hurry up so we can fuck."

😂😂 i like connie and jaliyah relationship