Putting all those worries aside . When my parents asked me to choose with whom i would like to live with , I was Shocked . I was left speechless . I thought i would be going to some orphanage or something ( like left homeless or maybe I'll have to survive by doing at least 10 jobs a day to pay for my tuition and apartment ) .

I asked them -

 "why?"

"What do you mean sweetie ?" My mother replied 

"Why are you asking me to choose? "

" Because your father and I will be moving to different cities and you won't be able to travel between the cities because they're really far away. So it would be better if you stayed with one of us and settle there ." My mother replied .

"No. I mean ... Aren't you gonna abandon me because you don't love me anymore just like you don't love each other anymore . " I said .

"No dear, why wouldn't we love you anymore ? You're our world . We love you so much that the world can end, but our love for you won't end . Your mother and I both want to live with you but since the cities will be really far we don't want to burden you with all the travelling . So , we decided to accept the fact that whoever you choose to live with without arguing  . And no matter what happens and whoever you choose and wherever you are both of us will love you no matter what " My father said .

"Yes Sweetie , we love you unconditionally our love for you will never fade, instead it'll always grow. " My mother added .

Tears filled my eyes . 

Was it the tears of happiness ? That my father and mother still love me . Or was it the tears of sadness? That I'll only be able to live with one of them , while the other will move far away . 

Well , coming to the present . I'm living with my father now and I'm 17 . My mother as i knew was strong but ,my father that i know ,he won't be able to handle the fact of both me and my mom both leaving at once . So i decided to stay with my father .

Continuing with the third paragraph Since my father was mostly busy in his office , therefore the refrigerator was empty because he didn't got any time to buy some groceries . Well you could say that i could have bought them myself but , No ! I can't and i won't i am not the type of person who goes out of the house. I mean like i really don't like going outside I'm much more of an indoor person. And my father knew that fact so he also didn't forced my to go out which i definitely appreciated .

  Going out to buy groceries because the fridge was empty ? 

 Ans - No .

Texting father that the refrigerator was empty and to buy some groceries on his way home ?

 Ans - Yesssss definitely YES

But - 

As i said , my hunger was on it's peak i was forced to go out for shopping . 

On my way to store I kept thinking that it was one of the worst day of my life .

Until , i saw him .... 

Here's a meme for you - 

Writer- 

Writer- 

Hey guys it's the first chapter. And it's also my first writing a novel and English isn't my first language.... so please forgive my mistakes . It's 2:40 a.m and I'm still writing . Hope you'll like the first chapter.

Leaving these aside are you guys excited for the male lead',s entry ?