Important

Hello everyone!
I am just surprised as to how many young followers I have here on wattpad and those who read Spoiled.

I just want to say that both Sakshi and Siddharth are in their 30s. I don't know what you are expecting of them but I can assure you that they both will be indulging in sexual desires henceforth on the story.

And I read someone calling Sakshi desperate. Women have sexual desires. Most women do. And most people feel horny when they are in their ovulation phase. It is the body's response to prepare for a baby.

Men aren't the only ones who feel horny. Woman and others are capable of feeling such things too and this has nothing to do with how strong a woman is or how pure her thoughts are or how it is a sin.

*spoilers* In the recent chapter, Sakshi indulges in masturbation which is a very very common practice. Masturbation is not only normal but also healthy. Now, you might not agree with me. You might think it is a sin. But I just want you know that most women indulge in it and it is completely normal for me and my characters.

It is surprising to me that most of you might be naive. I just want to give a fair warning that this story might not be at your level if you think Sakshi is desperate for masturbating and imagining her husband during the act.