CHAPTER 4 - Hotel

Start from the beginning

Then everyone nodded and went back to their seats. But jhanavi was still standing their.

Sarth :- "Miss jha...I mean miss Please continue your eating."

He mentally cursed himself for almost calling her jhanavi. Jhanavi then nodded and went back to her seat.
And sarth and akshay went to a private hotel room for their brand shoot.
--
After the brand shoot was over Sarth got a call from his dad that there was a meeting in the very same hotel in half hour and that his dad was coming their.

Mr Kulkarni :- "Be their!"

Sarth :- "Yes Dad!"

Akshay :- "What happened?"

Sarth :- "Meeting right now!"

Akshay :- "Oh my god now you have to change !"

Sarth :-"Yeah but where ?"

Akshay :- "I'll talk to the Manager."

Akshay Arranged a room .

Akshay :- "dude give me some time to arrange your suit."

Sarth :- "Be Fast dude please!"

Sarth went to the room.
--
Jhanavi :- "Ok I have to go the washroom I'll be back."

Mrs Gokhale :- "Ok."

Jhanavi ran to the bathroom but the staff were cleaning it so they asked her to go to the second floor bathroom.

She quickly ran to the Second floor bathroom.
--
Sarth removed his mask and kept it in his bag he took off his tight jacket and T-shirt too and kept it in his bag.

Sarth :- "Why do I have to wear this outfit! It's so Tight."

He went to the bathroom to get fresh.

Jhanavi :- "Oh god where is the damn bathroom?! "

She couldn't find it but then she saw a open room she peaked in to see that there was no one.

Jhanavi :- "I think they went out for a while I'll just do my business no one will get to know!"

She walked in and closed the door behind her. She rushed inside the Bathroom and closed the door.
She turned to see a boy that too shirtless.

Jhanavi :- Oh my god! Bappa !

Sarth quickly cleaned his face and turned to see a girl.

Sarth :- "Miss Jhanavi what are you doing here?! "

Jhanavi closed her eyes to see sarth shirtless. Even sarth realized that he was shirtless he quickly wore his bathrobe.

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi What are you doing here?!"

Jhanavi :- "Sorry sarth sir! I was here to to go the washroom I didn't know you were here shirtless but don't worry I didn't saw anything but I must say your body is so good.."

Sarth :- "What?"

Jhanavi quickly realized what she had said she slapped her hand on her mouth.

Jhanavi :- "Sorry sir! "

But her voice was muffled that's why sarth couldn't hear anything.

Sarth :- "What are you saying miss jhanavi?!"

Jhanavi removed her hand from her mouth she turned around.

Jhanavi :- "sorry sarth sir I didn't mean to say that you are hot!"

Her eyes widened and so did sarth's

Jhanavi :- "Sorry sarth sir! Please don't fire me!"

Sarth looked away for a second he had a small smile on his face. He looked back at her.

Sarth :- "It's ok miss jhanavi I'm not going to fire you now you can do what you were here for I'll wait outside."

Jhanavi :- "Thank you sir!"

Sarth couldn't open the door he tried many times with full force but it didn't open.

Jhanavi :- "What happened sarth sir ?"

Sarth :- "The door is locked!"

Jhanavi :- "What?!"

------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments! And don't forget to vote!