"Which one exactly? The one's about Gryffindor or the one's about Slytherin?"

He looks confused for a second: "What about Gryffindor? There are rumours about Gryffindor?"

"Yeah," I chuckle a bit: "About the fact that Oliver almost lets them do all-nighters and booked almost all practice time of the field. Basically that he is going mental."

"How is the last one a rumour, that's common knowledge," Kenneth laughs and I have to smile.

"Well we knew he lost it when he argued with Snape about field times," I admit.

"You should sit next to him in the common room. Try to talk about anything else than Quidditch, I promise you, you won't manage it."

"Thanks for the hint, to avoid him at all costs," I laugh.

"If you are at it, avoid saying Quidditch too often. I believe you summoned him if you say it three times too often," he chuckles.

"Let's find out," I put my fingers up to count: "Quidditch, Quidditch, oh Quidditch. I hate Quidditch. Qui-"

My eyes grow wide when Wood actually turns around the corner into our direction, I grab Kenneth by his robes and pull him with me into another corridor. We both start to laugh.

"Oh joder," I giggle slightly.

Kenneth turns around to check if Wood is behind us:" That was a close one."

"The more you say that word the less it actually sounds like a word at all," I sigh.

"Since we are at the topic, which team are you rooting for?"

I look at Kenneth and at the way he focuses on the way ahead of us. Here's the thing: Kenneth doesn't look bad at all, he does have striking features and a body that simply invites to cuddle into.

"Jade?," until then I realized he looks also at me.

"Sorry," I quickly look away, but I didn't fail to catch the smug grin on his face: "I'm supporting Slytherin all the way."

"How dare you," he fake gasps.

"Sorry not sorry about that one," I grin.

"Just why?," it looks like it physically hurts him to hear me rooting for the Slytherin team: "They are the worst team to play against."

"They aren't that bad at playing," I state.

"But the way the play is just mean and utterly unfair and you root for that?"

"I root for Louis," I correct him: "Friends have each other's back."

"So you could also have mine and root a bit for my house," Kenneth declares.

"Who said we were friends?," with a smirk I eye him.

For a moment you can see the thinking mechanism in Kenneth work until he laughs and simply puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Then you could support the team for me being something more than a friend?"

Yes, I was right, his body would be perfect to cuddle into. I'm only leaning a bit in his side and already crave a full hug. Damn that boy.

"I will only support that team if you are actually playing in it and you don't, so I don't see why I should abandon Louis."

"You are a tough one," Kenneth greets a friend of his with a wave of his hand.

"About that, I actually need to talk to you about something."

"What is it?," he looks down at me.

"After Hogsmeade you asked me if you could meet me again."

"I do remember that yes."

"Well, I would want to hang around with you again, but I don't want it to go that fast you know? My friends currently need the most of my attention and it wouldn't be fair to them to just let them down."

Not all was a lie. If I would distance myself from this group even a bit, chances are high we fall apart completely and I don't want that. I need them more than any boy.

"I respect that. Friends are important and you don't know me that well after all," he nudges me a bit with a slight smile: "We can take that slow. We don't need to meet all the time, but it would be nice to have some time with you when we can arrange it."

"That does sound promising," I say, leaning into him a bit.

"Can I eventually help you with one of those problems?," he carefully asks.

"I don't think so. Unless you know why boys suddenly behave like girls on their periods," I sigh.

"You need to explain that a bit more detailed for me to be able to follow."

It was nice to talk with him and for some reason it didn't feel forced.

Love,

Jade."