Chapter 5.1 - Afterword

Hello guys! This is Jizan-kun, the author of this book!

I just want to say thanks to you all for reading this book. There are flaws in my english, but please bear with it.

So as you can see, the remastered book is different from the first one. Here are the difference:

__________________

1. The Prologue has much more details compared to the first one. It gave the details of Mizu's family circumstances and Jisan's circumstances.

2. Changed the name from Sakamoto Jizan to Sakamoto Jisan. It's weird for me to call the MC by my pen name after all. Although the difference is Jisan is using S,  there's no change if you translate it in Japanese.

3. Introduced some new characters. As you can see, we have Luna from the Kitiañ Island, and Arias and Rie the Slime. I thought there is some use of them in the remastered story, so i created them.

4. Events. In the first book story, Jisan stayed to the Kitiañ for 7 days and then travelled to the Nion Forest. But here, he just stayed for 1 day and then travelled to Nion. There is also a part that Jisan and Arias fought the Death Flag, which is not included in the old one.

5. Status. Since Jisan is too overpowered in the old one, i changed her stats to a normal one, and the stats are like a game. I also gave her appraisal, because it's the unique skills of isekai mc in light novels, as Jisan said. I removed the all attributes from Jisan and replaced it with Null, which is Non Elemental attribute. This will be explained in the few chapters.

6. Changed the POV to the MC. The old one uses "No one's POV", which is very hard for me to convey the MC's thoughts. From that, i also increased the comedy like breaking the 4th wall.

7. Increased the words count. From the old one, the chapters are 300-600 words, which is too small compared to the latest chapters of the old book, so i increased the words count by adding more filler events and much detailed information. You can expect 2000 words every chapter in the new one.

_____________________

That's all for now! Enjoy reading! Please give this book a like if you enjoyed it. You can also give me a review through comments section so i can improve it in the latest chapters. Thanks for reading this afterword!

And also, i'm not a Japanese if you ask. I just thought writing in Japanese style is much comfortable to me. I'm a Filipino if you ask. Maraming salamat!

-Jizan-Kun-