Chapter 3 - Training

Chapter 3 - Training at Mount Noa

By Rie's advice, i made my way to Mount Noa located at the boundary of the Nion Forest.

Of course, i gathered some fish on the way. I kept it on my coat, since i don't have anything to hold it in.

Unlike those isekai novels, i don't have a storage space or anything like that. I hope those overpowered bastards go all die.

While walking to the road of Nion Forest, i noticed some footprints. I thought there's connection to Rie's investigation, but the footprints looks old, so i didn't bothered follow it.

I finally reached the foot of the mountain. What can i say, this isn't what i expected at all!

The path seems steep, every steps requires great care. One wrong step and you can see yourself rolling down the mountain. How those monsters get up here?

I saw the path seemed rugged, and those are new, so there's no doubt that they ran through here.

Carefully, i walked through the dangerous path of Mount Noa.

__________

After a few minutes of walking, the path is becoming more and more stable. And that's when i saw my very first monster.

__________

Name: None
Race: Treant

Level: 5

Strength: 50
HP: 250
MP: 0
Agility: 5

Skill: [Vine Sprouts], [Night Vision]

Vine Sprouts: immobilize target by wrapping them with vines.

Night Vision: lighten your visions in dark

___________

For some reason, those numbers looked so small. Maybe because i saw Rie before this Treant?

I pulled my Ring Steel Sword, and engaged in battle.

The treant sprouted some vines on the ground, but they seems pretty slow. I managed to cut them. The sharpness of this sword is awesome!

The treant seems mad, throwing branch punches at me. I didn't managed to dodge them all. Even if it's slow, it's strength is no joke.

A branch pierced my shoulder, and damn it pretty hurts.

"You damn monster... I'm piercing you!"

I ran towards the Treant. It thrown me some attacks, but it barely stopped me. I finally reached it's body.

"Say goodbye!"

I pierced it with my sword. But as i looked up, a branch came flying to me, which broke my balance. Then, the treant thrown me away.

"Oww...."

That hurts! If i'm an ordinary person, i would die from it piercing my shoulder alone.

Aside from Appraisal, Realm Vortex, and Language Comprehension, my only skill is Null Magic, but i don't even know how that worked.

Sigh... If that's the case...

"HAAAHH!!!!"

I ran to the treant. My plan is to cut those branches before it hits me. With great timing, this is possible. However, that's not going to be easy.

The treant sent some attacks. I tried my best to block them but some of them pierced through my sword, ending up wounding me.

This is getting more and more annoying. This bastard is getting cocky just because he's a higher level.