Chapter 1 - Kitiañ Island

I sat on the shadow of a tree, thinking of my situation.

Here's the thing: i don't know what is happening. There are a few questions in mind.

First, where am i? I don't think this is an afterlife, given the fact that no one greeted me.

Second, why is my body a girl? Like seriously do gender change when you die?

And third, why is no one in here? I think i mentioned it in the first one tho.

So i'm stuck. If anything, i'm gonna try going to that path that leads to unknown. The problem is... i'm hungry.

Do deads even feel hunger? That's the other one thing that i don't think this is an afterlife. Dead shouldn't feel hunger, because they have no body.

That means i'm not dead? No this is confusing. I remember getting hit by a truck and dying.

Whatever. The fact that i'm hungry means i don't have strength to do long distance walk. When i look at the path, it looks endless. I don't see anything up ahead.

The only thing i have is this tree. I should look around it to see if there are any fruits growing.

With the little strength i have, i looked around the tree. I saw some kind of fruit i don't know. But since this tree have food, i tried climbing up.

I have difficulties climbing up. This tree is so stiff. As i climbing up and up, i reached a height distance of 10 ft. But looking at the fruit, it's still a few feets away.

"H-hey!"

Did i just heard a voice? I tried looking around. I found a violet haired girl down.

"What are you doing?!" She shouted to me.

I tried going down, but i slipped. I fell from the height of 9 ft.

"Watch out!"

With determination, she tried to catch me.

We both fell to the ground. I don't think i hit some hard. Morever, i think i hit some soft sentation.

"What's this?"

I tried holding it. It gives the same vibe as...

I looked at what i'm holding, and 2 looking mountains....

"Uwahh!"

I tried getting a distance. Boobs! I groped her boobs! This seems like i'm a perverted guy!

"Umm..."

She slowly stood up, holding her head. "That hurt...."

"Are you okay?" Ignoring the fact that i groped her breast, and the fact that it's so soft, i asked her an innocent question.

"Yeah, somehow..." she said.

That's a relief. I'm gonna panic if some blood flows out of her head.

"By the way, what are you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm hungry, so i tried climbing up the tree. I saw a fruit or something, so i tried getting it."

"And why are you here?"

"Actually, i'm asking the same question. Why am i here and where is this place?"

Her eyes got big, then she sighed.

"You didn't know? This place is the Kitiañ Island, or the 'Sanctuary of the Gods.'"

Sanctuary of the Gods? What the hell is that?

"It looks like no one invited you here. This treats you as an intruder, you know."

"Intruder?"

"I mean, entering Kitiañ will recognized as trespassing, as this is a sacred land. You will be given judgement by the Headmaster."