Chapter 2 - Departure and Slime

Chapter 2- Departure and Slime

Tomorrow is the departing time for me since it's dusk, so i'm staying at Jale's place. It's located 2km away from the Gate of Nihon, but we got in there thanks to Jale's flight skill.

By the way, Jale is the green haired elf. She's hard to deal, i guess.

She has a sour personality. You know, when you remove the dere from Tsundere and make the Tsun doubled or like that.

Luna, the violet haired elf girl is also staying. Because she is Jale's kouhai, she is under Jale's care.

Luna started being guardian 3 days ago, so she doesn't know the regulations, while Jale started 10 years ago. What an experience gap.

And so here i am, sitting at bed. I don't know what am i gonna do.

I wanna watch anime! Goddamn it! The anime xxxx that i'm supposed to watch with Mizu is airing now!

I'm a hardcore otaku, so not watching anime for a day is like torture to me.

Huuuu...... i swear if i got back to Earth, i'm gonna watch 10 season of xxxxx.

But i wonder if there's a way to go back. I didn't heard of an otherworlder going back to their world, so i don't know if it's possible.

I sighed and lay down. I eventually fell asleep, i think it's because i'm tired...

......

"Hello!"

I opened my eyes, but i'm not in the room. Rather, a white looking space appeared.

I got up, still half asleep. I focused my sights on my surroundings.

The only thing i'm sure of is this is not a room in Jale's house. This is like the Hyperbolic Tim-

I saw a figure.... is that a girl? A light green haired figure of a girl casually approached me.

"Good morning, Jisan." She greeted me with a smile.

She has a long hair, with a white dress. Her breast is an F cup and her bodu figure is just perfect.

"Where am i?" I asked.

"This is the God's Realm, or so it said, but i'm the only one in here."

"God's Realm?"

What the hell is that? Is that some kind of place where some Gods from another world lives? This is pretty unoriginal!

"Yes, this is a place where we gods meet. And don't call this unoriginal, blame the author of this story for reading too many light novel isekai."

"Shut up, stupid god, i can write what i want."

A voice appeared out of nowhere, wait, i'm too confused....

The girl sighed, who is apparently a god.

"My name is Natasha. You probably didn't know, but i'm the God of Nature."

I didn't heard what she said, as i'm thinking of something else.

Did she just read my thoughts earlier? And wait, she said an author or some kind, is this some kind of novel? Is she breaking the 4th wall?

"Hey, listen to me."

I finally gained some of my reality sense, and looked at the girl.

"Huh?"

"You got some guts to not listen to me."

She seems like angry for some reason. What is she saying earlier?

"I said i'm Natasha, the God of Nature." She repeated.