"Here, baby, taste it." Nilatag niya ang platitong may lamang cake sa table.

"Mom." I looked at her seriously.

I started eating the cake when i heard her laughed.

"Why?" She laughed. "Baby naman talaga kita, ah? Before, you always wanted me to call you baby." Ngumuso siya.

"Dati pa 'yun, Mom. I'm big now." I pouted. Alam talaga nila ni Nana Sara kung paano ako asarin.

"But you're still my baby." She gently stoke my hair. I sighed because of that.

"I'm still your baby, Mom. But please don't call me baby." It doesn't suit at my age anymore and it felt so awkward.

"Okay, okay. I won't call you baby na." Tumawa siya at dinampian ng halik ang ulo ko. "By the way... how's the taste bab– Son?" She asked joyfully.

Actually, i was no longer surprised at how delicious the cake she baked was. She is really a good baker.

"As usual." Uminom ako ng tubig. "It's very delicious, Mom." Lumaki ang ngiti niya dahil sa sinabi ko.

"Thank you, Son." Niyakap niya kaagad ako.

Her sweetness has never faded. I just smiled as I felt her gentle hug on me. She still had a big smile on her lips when she let me go.

"So, how's your friends?" She started asking.

"Their doing fine, Mom." Napalunok ako dahil alam ko na ang susunod niyang sasabihin.

"Really?" Tumango tangong sabi niya. "I hope that Lexzues has fully moved on from her twin sister, 'no? It's been a long time and i hope everyone is already doing fine now." Naalarma kaagad ako sa sinabi ni Mommy.

I feel suddenly agitated. Alam ko na kung saan patungo itong usapan na'to kaya tumayo na ako.

"I'm going to my room, Mom." Sabi ko.

I saw a sympathy in Mom's eyes when she saw me stand up. Wala siyang ibang sinabi at tumango lang.  Alam kong nabasa niya ang emosyon sa mukha ko pero mas pinili na lang niyang tumahimik.

I can't just imagine myself hearing them talking about her with no pain to be felt. Maybe I'll never lose this feeling to myself anymore. And I don't want to lose it anyway even if I get hurt. I don't want to forget her even I will miss her. She is already part of my life. I want her to stay in my memories. Even if it's just in my memories, at least she's alive.

Alam kong magaling na ako. But there's always part of me that will feel the pain all over again.

I slowly open the door of my room. My heart is beating fast when I saw her smiling. It was like that was her last smile. But I suddenly became weaken when I realized that it's just her painting posted on the wall of my room.

Fact it!

"I thought you were real." Mahinang sambit ko at tuluyang pumasok sa loob.

Dumiretso ako sa banyo nang makapasok sa kwarto. I'll just get shower, I don't want to be disturb. As the water pours down into my face, I can't help but to remember of what I did to Lunar at school earlier. I didn't like what happened between us,  but something was urging me to do those to her. I know what I did was just stupidity, but my mind would bother me if I didn't follow it.

I don't like the feelings every time we get close to each other. It was as if I was going to be capture unconsciously. I don't want the idea of meeting her eye to eye contact. It's like I won't be able to escape when I'm already captive.

I know I only felt those things because I see the girl I love on her. Alam kong imposibleng maging siya ang taong alam kong patay na.

I only made those things to Lunar because of my bereavement for my childhood friend. I couldn't help, they're very look alike, that's all. They are just look the same but they are very different. My queen is sweet as chocolate and she's kind. That's why I fall for her. But Lunar doesn't even know how to smile. I wonder if she have small amount of sweetness in her body.

Wait, why am I comparing the two of them?

Napatigil ako sa pag-iisip nang mapagtanto kong kanina pa pala ako nakababad sa tubig. Lumabas ako ng banyo at agad na nag bihis. Pagkatapos kong ayusan ang sarili ay napagpasyahan kong pumunta sa balcony, bitibit ang bagay na nakita ko sa locker room. Hanggang ngayon ay bumabagabag pa rin sa aking isipan kung sino ang may ari ng kwintas na ito. Minasdan ko itong mabuti, it's a kind of expensive necklace.

I am familiar with the design of this thing. May kilala akong isang taong may ganitong kwintas.

The necklace was made of gold with a glowing red moon design. It was a modern type. This necklace is kind of unusual. If whoever owns it, I know she's or he's not an ordinary type of a person. I know she or he had something to thrown up. I know it is rare to have a necklace like this. This is only for truly powerful families. So that means, there is a student studying at Del Luna who belongs to a royal families?

I laid it on the table next to me and picked up the guitar I was taking care of. Her birthday gift to me. I pathed my fingers on its strings and smiled. After a few years, I never thought I would use it again today.

I slowly started strumming the guitar to start a song. I closed my eyes and at once i saw her face.

"Don't go tonight,

Stay here one more time,

Remind me what it's like,

And let's fall in love, one more time,

I need you now, by my side,

It tears me up, when you turn me down,

I'm begging please, just stick around."

Dahan-dahan kong iminulat ang mga mata at diretsong tiningnan ang unti-unting paglubog ng nagniningning na araw. I still remember then, you and the sun have disappeared together. And the moon was always there to comfort me. Darkness became my friend when the lightness left me.

"Ikaw lang 'yung nag sisilbing ilaw ko, pero katulad ng araw ay iniwan mo rin ako."

RL∞

Song name: Love is gone by Slander feat. Dylan Matthew.