"Let's go, Sonia!" Lynelle held Sonia's hand and then drag her towards a spot nearby the house followed by the two Yampers.

"FWEEP!" The Mother looked behind her to see her tiny bird Pokémon flying with a ball on his head. The woman smiled and then looked at her son. "Have fun and keep an eye on them, okay?" The young boy's face sparkled in excitement and playfully saluted his Mother. "Yes, Mum! Let's go, Rookiedee!"

"FWEEP FWEEP!"

The little boy and his bird Pokémon joined in on spot where the two Yampers, Sonia, and his sister were playing.

"*sigh*, Thank you, honey." The Father had his shoulders slumped, relieved that he was out on that tight spot. "Hahaha, still as clever as ever, Marybelle." Professor Magnolia compliments the woman who just smiled and giggled.

"Now, where were we?"

~~~~

The children were playing for quite some time while the adults where talking about something. They were passing the ball in the air and not letting it fall into the ground. Lynelle didn't manage to catch the incoming ball and it slipped between her hands. She heard her peach-haired best-friend laughing and teasing her, to which the little ravenette just pouts. "I'll go get it, geez!"

The ball rolled up near the porch of their house, right near the spot where the adults were talking. Lynelle was jus about to pick up the ball but she froze when she heard something she never expected to hear.

"We're gonna have to move far away from here, Sootopolis city in Hoenn, to be exact."

'...What?'

"What?!!"

The three quickly turned their heads towards where the loud and angry voice came from, Lynelle. "We're going to move away again?! We just moved away from Ballonlea not too long ago and you're telling me that we're going to move away to somewhere called Hoenn?!" Tears formed at the corner of the girl's eyes and at this point. The Father became nervous and started to panic. "Lynelle, sweetie, I can expla—"

"I already loved this place and even more so knowing that Sonia lives near from here! I want to live here with everyone I met here on Postwick together! And... and I want to become a Pokémon trainer with Sonia! I promised her that!" Her loud voice caught the attention of her best friend and her older brother and their Pokémon who came running at the scene. "Lyn'? What's wro—"

"I don't want to leave this place and you can't make me!" Tears flowed down on the girl's face as she ran away from everyone. "Lynelle! Wait!" Her Mother called out to her but the girl's sobs prevented her voice to be heard. "Oh no-ah! Pachi! Go after Lynelle!"

"BWARK!"

The Father's Yamper "Pachi" followed the command and ran after the girl, hoping to catch up to her. "This is all my fault. I shouldn't have taken that risk." The Father lowered his head in disappointment and regret. "Honey, this isn't your fault. It was inevitable." His wife rubbed his shoulder to comforted him but he didn't feel any better. He placed his hand on top of his wife's hand and looked at her with tears forming on the corners. "I'm so sorry, honey. I promised that we won't move from our dream place... but I broke it." He looked defeated and his wife didn't know what to say next.

"Lyn'..." Sonia just stared into the direction where her best-friend ran, hurt to see her crying and knowing that she will probably never see her again after what she heard.

Professor Magnolia looked at Leonardo. She knows that the man was a nervous wreck. She didn't think that the male was pathetic. Instead, she felt pity for the couple. She knew that they promised their children that they were going to move into a more open place like Postwick. They wanted to live on Postwick for the longest time and live happily here.