"Big bro!" She let go of Prof. Magnolia's hand and immediately ran up to him and tackled him in a hug like she hasn't seen him in so long. Fortunately, her brother was strong enough to catch her small body. "Did you finally catch your first ever Pokémon? If so, can I see it? Is it cute? What kind of Pokémon is it?" The young boy only laughed at her little sister's question segment. He finds it adorable that she wanted to see new kinds of Pokémon since she is still young to catch one. Apparently, a Yamper isn't enough to satisfy the little girl.

"Haha, you need to calm down there a bit, Lyn'. I still have Mum's Rookiedee." The little ravenette frowned, feeling a little disappointed and sad. Her brother immediately felt a jab in his heart when he saw her pouting face. "H-hey, maybe the next time I'm out, I'll catch us both a Pokémon, yeah?" Lynelle's eyes lit up as soon as he said that. She jumps off from her brother's arms and pranced around him happily. "Yeah! We're gonna have our own Pokémon!" Suddenly, the said Rookiedee came out of its Pokéball and started flying and chirping happily around Lynelle then playfully flipped her hair to hit her face.

The three laughed for a while, only to stop short when Professor Magnolia cleared her throat, earning the attention of everyone. "Lawrence, what are you doing outside your house?"

"Ahh... Mum and Dad told me to wait outside for Lyn. That and there were a bunch of people in suits inside." Prof. Magnolia narrowed her eyes in suspicion. "Who are these people in suits?" She asks. "Dunno, Mum told me that they were workers from where dad works and... that's about it." The young boy answers casually as he plays with his little sister.

"I see..." Prof. magnolia rubbed her chin, deep in thought. She didn't want to think that there was something suspicious going on between Lynelle and Lawrence's parents, she knew that those two know whatever they were doing and that they can handle it. She hopes that whatever they were up to would not damage their relationship as a family.

*Click!*

Everyone took towards the sound of a door opening. Two men in suits exited the house, followed by the parents of Lynelle and Lawrence. The little ravenette became excited the second she saw her parents. She jumped off her brothers arms and dashed towards them. "Mum! Dad!" The two adults turned their heads to the familiar sweet voice of their daughter. 

"Lynelle!" Both exclaimed in happiness. The Father scooped up the girl in his arms and hugged her. He then passed the girl to his wife and Mother of their daughter to which she eagerly hugged her child. "Welcome home, dear!" The Mother said happily and then rubbed her nose on her daughter's face, tickling her. "Heehee! Stop it, Mum, that tickles!"

Prof. Magnolia witnessed the sweet moment and then observed the two adults. The Father had wavy black hair, slightly dark skin and tired grey eyes from the all-nighters of his job as a Researcher. The Mother had short brown hair, fair skin and dark blue eyes like an ocean. Those eyes of hers were masters of admiring things that would inspire her as a designer. Then the brother, the Rookiedee, and the Father's Yamper all joined in to the hug, almost making their Father fall.

The moment was very heartfelt and everyone was still into their greetings until one of the men in suits coughed, earning the attention of everyone around. "We wish you luck, Mr. and Mrs. Celestine." One of the men handed the Father a silver card and then walked away with his companion following. Professor Magnolia eyed the two men walking away. Wanting her questions answered, she asked the two adults.

"Leonard, who were those people?" The old woman asked sternly, making the black-haired man jump. "Uhhm- well... they -um." The woman beside him just laughs at his nervousness and lets her daughter on the ground. "Alright, why don't you three go play for a bit." The two young girls squeaked in excitement along with the two Yampers barking excitedly to the point where electricity was starting to spark on their fluffy collars. The difference between the two Yampers is that the Father's Yamper had a soothing bell around its neck.