𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 2 𝙀𝙥:8 "𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜"

"𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜"

—-

"girl this is super cute and shit! rex need to give me some money" i laughed as rya said looking through the cabinets and the house as i played with lauryn on the floor mat.

"you hired decorators?" she asked

"nope. i had to do it girl ain't nobody touching my house it's not done yet."

"yeah probably lost ideas cause this shit is bomb asf i bet y'all be fucking in front of the view?" she asked as i laughed giving lauryn her toys.

"rya your just blunt girl"

"im just real" she said i laughed as i smiled at lauryn." getting up i walked to my kitchen grabbing a gatorade.

"yes we have rya right there to!" i said laughing.

"oh and i'm blunt"

"you asked rya...and besides I'm not ashamed I just don't talk about it as much cause we have a lot of sex..wait is it hot to you?" i asked.

"hmm- y'all use protection?" she asked me as i walked to the fan turning it on.

"no we only mess with each other."

"you on birth control?" she asked me as i laughed sitting down playing with lauryn as she sat down.

"okay what are you trying to say rya im pregnant?" i asked laughing as she looked serious.

"im just curios i mean if you ain't i get it ill stop pestering you" she said throwing her hands up checking her phone as my face grew concerned.

"do i look pregnant?"

"you have gained some belly pug and the heat flashes and the gatorade and clothes size going up."

"that's probably just happy weight" she laughed as i explained

"yeah look at my happy weight...8 pounds 5 ounces" she said as I looked at lauryn.

"girl i can prove that i am not pregnant i promise okay i am on brith control."

"pill?" she asked.

"yea." i said concerned

"yeah i would make sure" she pulled out a pregnancy test from her purse handing it to me.

"what are you doing with you?" i asked her

"i had a baby you have to keep them if your not using anything to prevent it." she explained to me i rolled my eyes walking to the bathroom.

"watch hoe!"

"no you watch! hi lauryn"

i walked in the bathroom as i looked at the rest sitting on the counter as i placed it under the sink hearing the door open it heard like rex snd davaris.

"heyyy daddy baby!" davaris said to lauryn as i walked out the bathroom.

"hey baby how was basketball?" i asked him as he was sweaty.