𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 2 𝙀𝙥:5 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙗𝙪𝙢

" 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙗𝙪𝙢 "

—-

"how was your flight?" rex asked on the phone.

"coo. nun much this old lady kept asking questions about my hair." i exclaimed as i drew in my nail book.

"shii no crying babies that ain't nothing." he said i rolled my eyes as looked over to him.

"when you going to be back in the A?" i asked him as he was talking to someone on the side.

"what you say sorry."

"rex if you busy call me back" i said looking at him serious.

"ain't nobody busy" I rolled my eyes looking back at my drawing.

"keep rolling em i'll give you a reason to." he said bucking at me at the phone.

"fuck you."

"i want too." he said looking at me I looked away blushing a little bit.

"what you got going on today?" he asked

"2 clients and a overdue shopping run, gotta find something for this album release party."

"mmhmm you don't need to buy nothing just get some lingerie and put it on for me." he said hitting his blunt someone handed him.

"rex bye-"

"imma hit you later text me what you wearing i'm finna get these finish touches on the album." he said.

"alright."

"l-"

"huh?" i asked him

"love you lil bri."

"love you too Alex"

"why you saying my gov?" he asked as I laughed tapping my airpod out.

—-
rex pov

the phone hung up as i placed my phone down on my lap turning my chair around.

"this shit go hard rex." rat said shaking his head.

"that beat buss my nigga" i said shaking him up.

"real time is the hit i'm telling you how's gonna be in the club with that one"

"we got roxy for the hook?" i asked

"yeah here should come."

"wanna run it?"

"yeah man" i stood up heading to the studio as i place the headphones around my ear.

i spotted roxy walking in as she came in the booth with me.

"wassup roxy"

"wassup rex debut album i see you!" she said placing her headphones on.

"alright from the start."