Season 1 Finale: chapter 10

📍𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊,𝙶𝚊📍
📍𝟺:𝟹𝟻 𝚙𝚖📍

"FUCK!" I yelled messing up a nail on my hand

"this stupid ass new ass acrylic." i said wiping my nail off.

"we're back!" my mom yelled walking in with brayden.

"how was the party?"

"jalen puked everywhere after seeing a clown" he said walking towards the couch jumping on it.

"we aren't going to no more parties either cause brayden doesn't understand playing to hard." my mom said sitting back of the chair.

"he kicked me first!"

"so you ruin his pants by painting on them?"

"well dad told me if anyone messes with me it's game time"

"dad is a chief and no one can really mess with him so that's the difference alright brayden?"

"yeah ill text him sorry"

"okay you do that and clean up that room boy."he ran out going into his room as my mom placed vegetables in a bowl rinsing them off.

"so, have you been thinking about college?"

"mom i told you what i wanted to do"

"i know brianna but, still i want a sure career. i want you to live life as much but, also knowing what is promising."

"i got this mom plus graduation is soon and after that i have much time"

"well be careful cause' ya ass a be stuck from what a little boy talked you into."

"do it look like a boy would talk me out or in something?" i asked

"yes." she said i laughed at her sitting down cleaning and organizing my nail desk.

"do you have a boy your talking too? or like?" she asked i thought before looking at her

"uhm. yea."

"oh really it wouldn't be the dark-skin boy at your party or that was leaving my house last week?"

"for one no nothing happened and two i'm talking to someone else."

"what does he do and how old?" i paused before walking close to her grabbing a Gatorade out of the refrigerator.

"he 22 and a rapper"

"brianna ira james what's wrong with you?"

"nothing mom i'm 18 i'm legal he and i aren't even doing anything crazy"

"this are the exact boys you have to watch out for you dad is a chief of the whole city?"

"yeah and?"