Your POV

Tommy and I exchanged winks, which only meant that he was gonna tell them, and now I've gotta tell Ran and Toby. Ranboo was talking about how he misses his in-and-out, while Toby just called him a weirdo and mocked american cup sizes. "Guys I have a um, a bit of an announcement," I say, Their heads turning to look at me. "whats up man?" Toby asked while Ranboo cocked his head to the side. We're really diving head first into this. "Wellll... oh god how do i put this... okay. Me and Tommy are dating. We confessed last night, well we pretty much already knew but we were just finally ripping of the bandaid and saying it and now, we're official." I ramble while playing with my shirt. "oh about time," Toby remarked. "He always seemed a bit, well y'know.." Ranboo said moving his hand to the gay signal. "pfft- yes he thinks he's bi. but yup thats what i wanted to say heh," I nervously chuckle. "Well we're happy for you man! Aint that right toby?" ranboo nudged zoned out toby. "huh? uh- Oh yeah! sorry, but yknow we already knew this would happen eventually." Toby said. "yeahh haha," I say relieved. "so when you guys left the party yesterday did ya kiss?" Toby smirked. "TOBY THAT'S PRIVATE STUFF" Ranboo lectured. "Whaaattt??? It's just a question.."Toby mumbled. I laughed at them, nothing will change, it'll be the same, dating or not.

After a long day of hanging out, we all split up again to get ready for the haunted house. Tommy goes back to his house for his things and a camera to film the haunted house for his 'Month in the life of Tom Simons Pt.2' video he's planning, and i went back to get stuff i might need.

After that, we go back out to meetup and catch the bus. I see tommy's hands shaking while we're walking, poor kid. It doesn't help that its night time now. I hold onto his hand and squeeze it for comfort then whisper "it's gonna be okay" in his ear. To which he smiles and blushes. We meet up with Phil and Will, who are going to be driving us for the rest of the way. Tobs and Mark get into Phils car, while me and Toms get into the car with Will, who teases Tommy about how much he was a pussy and was shocked he actually told me about his feelings, to which I laugh at how cute he is. He starts shaking again and kiss I hold his hand comfort him. "You guys better not start making out in my car." Will aggitates which makes me choke on the air and Tommy get flustered and start yelling at Will , who was now laughing his ass off at our expressions.

Then, we arrived at the dreadful Haunted House. To be honest, I wasn't too chuffed about being here, but I remember telling Tommy at the beach, as long as he was there I wouldn't mind. So here we are. Tommy films his intro, and we're off. "Y'know it's not too late to turn back," Tommy nervously chuckles. "Oh it is Tommy, don't even try it." Will joked as we all walked to the entrance. The staff worker at the entrance of the eerily lit house, explained how we needed to be in groups of 2, so it wasn't crowded. "Tommy's with me" I confidently declared, while Tommy sighed with relief he was going with me. "TUBBOOO!" Ranboo called out. "What?" said a confused looking Tubbo. Ranboo stared at him irritably for a few seconds. "why are you- OHHHHH RANBOO!" He called out finally catching on while Mark laughed at him. "Guess we're together now Phil." Will shrugged to look at said man who chuckled at him. When we entered the dimly lit house, there were 3 sections. One going upstairs, one going downstairs, and one on ground level. Each one giving off a creepy atmosphere that sent chills down my spine. Old and decrepit paintings of old people who look as if they're from the victorian times hang on the walls, along with old furniture and antiques. How creepy. "Well er.. aha this is where we part!" Tommy says obviously terrified, as he squeezes me hand so much. "Yup! Toby let's go downstairs.." Ranboo drags the small boy down the stairs, waving. "Well we'll take upstairs, goodluck mate! We'll see you on the other side!" Said Phil. Although he meant the end of the haunted house walk, it implied that we will be meeting in the after life, and that we are dying today. Woop woop.

As we made our way through, it was very, Very, creepy. Subtle things like ambience noise and smoke, creeped me out OFC, not enough to make me scream out, but enough to make me anxious. Tommy wouldn't be letting go of my any time soon, he clung to my arm like a koala on a tree. Occasionally he would hear a creak from what I'm guessing was the workers, which would make me squeak, he would then yell out "FUCK YOU YOU SON OF A BITCH" and then hold me tightly and anxiously.

"How you holding up Tom?" I asked. "Hhhhhhhhh I wanna go homeeee and play able sistersssssss and sleeeeepp and play minecrafffttttt," he wined. I couldn't help but pity the poor kid, poor guy got dragged into this by Wilbur, although it is kinda fun, I don't think he agrees tho- "don't worry Tommy, we'll be done soon, alright? Sooner that you-" I get cut off by a worker grabbing me leg for an act. "AHHHHHHH!" I scream out and fall ontop of Tom. "AHHH FUCK MAN-" he yells out as I slam onto his body. "Ahh- sorry! God my bad-" I try to get up and slip on the floor, falling on Tommy once again. "ARRGG" He yelps. "Ahh shit I'm super sorry" I apologize while getting balance and helping him up. He then looks down at me and whispers. "That was kinda hot tho," I go red and dumbfounded. "Oh Tommy for fucks sake shut up man," I say stubbornly while he laughs at me. "FUCK OFF," He clings back to me after hearing a giggle.

This is gonna be a long night.

OMG GUYS I'M.NOT DEAD I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ISTG- I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CHAPTER FOR A WEEK NOW. I COULD'VE GOT IT OUT IN HALLOWRRN BUT I'M STUPID IM SO SORRY- ALSO THANKS FOR 3K READS THAT'S SO SICK!!! I'M REALLY SORRY I'LL TRY TO POSY CHSPTERS MORE I STARTED AT MY NEW SCHOOL SO SCHEDULE MIGHT BE FUNKY ILL TRY. Anyway I'll stop yelling, Thankyou sm :)

Farwell- Jacks
ALSO NO SPELL CHECK I'M TIRED FUCK OFF(just kidding don't fuck off I love yall)