Two :,]

Tommy Pov

To be honest, I don't know what the fuck I just Did, and I don't know why.
I mean he seems pretty cool, and that post of Gogs was pretty funny. He has nice eyes. Wait what, No, his eyes are mediocre, they're okay I guess, I don't know why I thought that at all, ugh what's wrong with meeee...

I check my discord to see if he saw my invite,which he did so then I added him back. We right afterwards got onto a call. "Hello?" His voice bellowed through my headset. "Hey man, errr, Y/u/n? Yeah that sounds about right," I said through the Mic. "Pfftt, You can just call me Y/n, by the way" He confirmed. "Ohh okay, so what kind of connection you to Gogs?" I question. "Uh, I'm his younger brother, unfortunately, heh" he let out a small giggle which made me giddy, no, what the fuck? Fuck of butterflies. "Pfft yeah I sorta feel bad for you," I dryly remark. "SORTA?? Honestly Tommy if you knew the shit he did you'd be setting up gofundme's for my safety," He smartly stated with a little laugh at the end. "PFFTT, BAHAHAGAA, OH MY gOODNESs you poor thing-" I poorly  sympathise while letting out small laugh every few seconds. "Aye don't pity me, fuck off, ya little bitch," He joked about. We logged onto mc and created a survival world, everything went swiftly and we seemed to click just like that.
He's funny and good looking, for once I feel bad for not admitting it.

Time skip,6am, Y/ns Pov

I sat in my bed remembering how much fun it was with Tommy, he was just as I thought him to be, just abit cooler. I'm suprised we clicked so quickly, we're gonna be great friends. Friends. Emphasize the word friends abit more.

Six AM is a pretty normal time for me to be up, not for George who sleeps in till four PM sometimes, Like the lazy fucken get he is. I check my phone on my stand and see a bombard of notifs from two too many social media platforms. One that stood out was Dream, ofc, follow your boy friends little brother, sorry I meant follow your very close friends younger brother. I kinda blew up, which I would try to be chill about but goddamn this is too much. I needed to stream today, so let's see how great that goes, might talk to Tommy aswell.

I log on to my computer and check out twitch, wait, Tommys live! I sneak into his stream and watch. He's on the DreamSMP playing with Tubbo and Dream, and... They're talking about me??
"Oh Tommy you've seen the tweet on George's account of that guy right?" Questions Tubbo. "Ohh yeah I have, I met him like, just last night actually," Tommy ruffles his hair for the 30th time counting. Then Dreams sounded through the headphones. "Oh! George said he was his younger brother,"
"Yeah his is, He was um*Hair ruffle*, pretty.. cool," I felt my ears burn abit as he said pretty.

*Y/u/n gifted 20 subs, "Hey toms :)"*

"Ohh thank you, Oh my god- Y/u/n for the 20, er, TOMS?? Uh- whu- WHAT??"Tommy jumped away from the screen and wiped his face with both hands, with occasional "WHAT THE FUCKS" and "AAahh" every now and then, while dream was transforming into a kettle and Tubbo was laughing his ass off. The chat started spamming 'TOMS' and 'FLUSTEREDINNIT', I felt like a god for a moment as light pink infiltrated my cheeks. "Alright hold on, hold on-" Tommy scrambled his keyboard like crazy. "ARE YOU BLUSHING BIG MAN??" Tubbo pointed out, although most people could see it. "AW FUCK OFF TUBBO" He yelled.

I couldn't help but laugh so much, I think I woke up George. Then my discord started making noise. IT WAS TOMMY- HE'S TRYING TO TALK TO ME. I reluctantly joined the call after praying for a god I don't even believe in. "Hey Toms," I cunningly say, remembering I'm on stream. I check the chat on my other monitor and it's going into absolute madness. "IT'S NOT TOMS, I AM BIG MAN." He says in a raspy tone and pats his non existent muscles. "PFFT- Ahem, that's quite humerous Toms, really, I almost chuckled." I poshly say. "AYE YOUR JUST JEALOUS YOU DON'T GET BITCHES" he says while clapping for himself. "Thomas, dear, I've had more girlfriends than you ever will." "PFFTTHAHAHAA" Tubbo laughs so loud it made me jump. Tommy moves away from the screen once again and turns around as he seemed to be affected by the word "dear". "Hey Y/u/n, what's your discord?" Dream asks.
At first I'm quite taken aback, and kinda confused, but I tell him that Tommy will dm it to him. "Okay, Thankyou." He says. I talked with Tommy for the rest of the stream and Dream ended up leaving at some point. The stream ended at about 7:21am, and me and Tommy just talked after that. "Alright, I'll talk to you later yeah?" He said the 50th time as when he kept "ending" the convo, he got distracted and kept talking. "Yeah sure, cya this time, for real," I remind him as to not get distracted again. "Yeah yeahh Okay, BYE!" "BYE!" I yelled back imitating him, then he ended the call. We stopped talking at 1pm. We called for 6 hours. WOW THAT'S THE LONGEST I'VE EVER TALKED TO SOMEONE-

Time skip, y/n pov

I sat at my desk while monchin' on some good ass pasta, having the time of my life. Knock!Knock!It's definitely George. "Come innn!" I yell loud enough so he can hear. He gently opens my door and ruffles his hair, again, classic habit. "Hey y/n/n, Tommy wanted to know if you could be in his next vlog, It's going to be me, Ranboo, Tubbo, Wilbur, and him, not my ideas of course," he says all sassy, I roll my eyes at him, returning the sassy behaviour. Quickly I process what he said, Tommy wants to meet up with me! And film a vlog on his separate channel... woah. "He wants me to be there?" I question while my eyes are wide open. "What did I just say?" He points out. "Fuck off loser, but um, yeah sure," I said the last part quite quietly. "Okaaaayyy..." he says all suspicious. "Oh fuck off, when is it Anyway?" I pretend to rub my eyes so the pink on my cheeks doesn't show. "Uhh, like this weekend, Saturday." He tells. That's in... 4 days, I'll be patient just this once.

"Sounds like a plan," I smirk.

A/u

Woo really long ass chapter Ik, might start the first part for the next one aswell, so if you enjoy it, which some people are :), please stick around, and follow me if you want for updates.

Cya then