Fourteen:0

Tommys POV

The day slipped into the night quicker than expected, and of course, sleeping arrangements where being made. "So Tomsey, u sleeping with me? Or would you prefer the sofa downstairs?" (Y/N) asks in his casual, attractive manner, with his hands on his hips, it always makes me giddy, and bashful. "Um, I'd prefer being up here with you, I don't wanna be on my own heh," I chuckle. His mouth slides into a smirk and looks at me with his relaxed (Eye colour) eyes. "Alrighty, sounds neet, I'll get the mattress, I'll be right back," he says halfway out the door. As he leaves, I let out a massive breath that I didn't even know I was holding in. "Oh and Tommy?" His sudden voice makes me jump. "Ah- yeah?" I say nervously and turn to face him. "I washed your jumper, sorry I stole it, it's in the draws, don't root too much in there," he smiles, and walks away before I can respond. "Um- thanks!" I yell, hoping me can here me from downstairs. He even washed it? That's so sweet of him, although I wouldn't have minded his essence in the hoodie.. I blush abit and shake it off as open his draws to find it.

Quickly, I notice it folded all neat and tidy at the top. The rest of the clothes underneath are unfolded and all over the place, except from my jumper. That's, nice of him. I grab it from out the draw, and take in its scent. It smells clean, like really clean, smells better from when I last had it. I slip my arms through the sleeves and pop my head through the neck of the top, while straightening out any crinkles in the jumper. Did he iron this aswell??? "Hey toms, got the mattress, it's a twin size, sorry if it's not to you're liking-" "DID YOU IRON THIS???" I interupt with confusion. "Uh- well yeah- sorry is it not supposed to be ironed?" (Y/n) questions squinting. "Nononono! No, it's not that I'm just suprised you washed it and ironed it, Idk it just- it's nice, really nice of you," I murmur the last bit. I look up at him for a second and see him stabbing me with that stupidly perfect and handsome smile, it makes me pink and I feel the need to turn away. "Aha, that's alright, I mean I did steal it so it's only fair I atleast clean it for you," he grinned. "..thanks.." I mutter and blush more.

Y/N's Pov

After getting the mattress blown up and sorted, Tom was laying in it with blankets and pillows. "Is that comfortable enough  for you? Do you need more blankets or pillows?" I asked leading over the edge of my bed to where he was laying, on the mattress on the ground. "Nah this is comfy, I like it," he ensures, I tried to make him feel comftorble, last thing I want is him leaving here with the idea that my house is uncomftorble. "Alright, good to hear." I lay back in relief. "Hey (Y/N)?" His curious voice spoke. "Hm?" I responded. "When's your birthday? Isn't it soon or somthn?" He asked. "Hmm, yeah it is, in a couple of days actually, the day before the beloved Haunted house visit." I say thinking of how much 'fun' that trip is going to be. "Eugh don't remind me." I giggle at his comment. "So.. September 30th?" He asks. "Yup, that'd be it."I say.
(Quick author note, Ik your guys birthday probably isn't the 30th of Sep, but for plot reasons, and my lack of intellect, this'll be how it is!... sorry)
"Ooo I think I know what I'm gonna get you," I can hear his dopey grin, which makes me blush. "Oh really now? What would that be?" I ask in curiosity. "I'm not telling you! Not yet atleast, I'll tell you once you've opened it." He notes. "Pfft, real helpful," I say with sarcasm. "I know right," he says proudly.

Thought the rest of the night, we just chatted, I found it quite amusing, but nearer to the end I felt myself getting abit drousy. "And so I pulled out sword and then wacked him, but just as I was about to fall off I quickly switched to my water bucket and placed it on the blocks we were standing on, Oml the perfect clutch in Bedwars, I swear it felt so cool," he rambled. I really didn't mind, I like hearing people go off about things the love. "Ooh and there was the other one where I used a fire ball to through myself up and while.in the air shot two people with a bow and arrow, it was so cool man-" "you're so cute." I say half asleep. A long silence is broken until Tom speaks. "P-Pardon?" He stutters. "You're so cute. Like when you talk about things you love, I could listen to you for hours and never get bored," I say with closed eyes. "It's really dorky, and cute." I murmur and then drift off into a deep sleep.

Tommy's Pov

I sat there, speechless, flabbergasted, and flustered as fuck. My face burned, so much you'd think I had a fever. Wait, I did. It's called being lovesick. "I-" I say looking up to see (Y/N)'s sleeping face. He looks so peaceful, and beautiful. His eyelashes perfectly lay on top of his cheeks, and his petit like lips where relaxed open wide enough to not be weird. He looks, perfect. I couldn't help myself, I brung myself to his forehead and lightly planted a kiss on his forehead, light enough to not wake him up. Satisfied with my accomplishment, I lead there, with no words, just relief. I wondered on how the next few days would play out as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Wooo a sweet little chapter nice nice, I hope this wasent too short, just trying to get my chapters out there, also we're now on 600+ reads oml- Thankyou all sm? Wow there's alot of yall heh. Anyway, just letting you guys know I've got 2 ideas for 2 new stories wooo crazy ik, ones a tubboxreader the other a little surprise but it's an x reader and it has some Bench trio, Sbi, you name it and its- probably gonna be there I dont- Idk-

Anyway, cya in the next chapter.
(Once again didn't proof read it, c'mon it's 2am I'm about to pass out, cut me some slack.)