Chapter 4

REMINDER:
Even though this was requested, it is still my story. Not fully since half of it wasn't my idea.
With that being said, I do not. I repeat, do NOT want nobody taking it like it's their own. It is originally my story. Even though the characters aren't mine originally, this story along with my other stories are.

I worked hard for the stuff I had written and I'll be damned if someone tries to take it as their own.

I can be nice when needed.

Enjoy the story😇😇

A/n: Don't start the music yet

3rd POV

Today was the day of the ball.

Stiles and Angelique had a lot of bonding together and Angelique had taught Stiles how to do magic.

While this was happening, Peter had slowly started to get sick.

He knew the consequences when he came here so that Stiles and Angelique can reunite. He knew he was going to get sick. And he knew that he will slowly but surely die because of it.

As you know Peter and Angelique are mates. Bonded mates.

So when Peter came in contact with his mate once again and Angelique rejected him, he started to get sick.

With being bonded mates, the person that got rejected will die.

They weren't in contact with each other for fourteen years. Within those fourteen years, Angelique was having a love story with someone else while Peter was dealing with his family and now only nephew, only to get pushed away by his nephew and get rejected by his mate.

Since they marked each other, Angelique's mark will disappear since he rejected Peter, and Peter's will stay.

Stokes knew something was going on with his papa and he was going to find out, starting now.

"Hey mama? Can we reschedule this for another time?? I need to do something." Angelique hesitated for a minute but looking into Stiles's eyes, he knew something was wrong so he agreed and kissed him on the forehead before leaving.

Stiles was speed walking to his papa's room. He knew something was wrong.

"Papa! Papa are you okay??"

Going in there, Stiles saw his papa sweating and coughing up blood.

Stiles's hands immediately started glowing and he put them on Peter's chest.

He slowly started to heal but not permanently.

"What's happening papa??" Stiles was worried for Peter. I mean who wouldn't be worried if your papa looks like he is dying.

Peter was trying to think of a lie but he couldn't. He could barely think, so he just told him the painful truth.

"I'm very sick Mischief. I-I guess I should tell you why."

And with that, Peter told his son what's happening, why it's happening, and how it's happening.

Stiles was mortified, he need to talk to his mama, and he needs to talk to him now.

"Papa don't worry. I'm going to fix it and I promise you that."

Stiles ran, he ran to his mama's house. He wasn't thinking about his car, all he was thinking was about his papa.

Of course, he is glad that he ran with wolves and with Klaus.

After five minutes he was finally there.