Chapter 1

A/n: I did not make this idea. This story was requested by

STARGIRL246AA

Let the story begin.

This will be Stiles🔝

A/n: Let's just pretend Peter did not died but escaped and came back when Peter felt a pull there. So that means he is still an alpha. Whether they like it or not.

3rd POV

Peter's movement was unbalanced. He felt this urge to pull Stiles away from Scott and leave with him.

Currently, they were at a meeting. A very weird meeting and first meeting. It wasn't really going that well and both Peter and Stiles knew that.

"Why would a green giant ass lizard be killing people??" Isaac had asked.

Stiles was leaning on the counter while looking at the papers that he had for this.

"I don't think it's just killing without a reason." Peter stood closely to Stiles.

Stiles had noticed this. He had noticed a lot of things that involves Peter and he is going to confront him when he get home.

Stiles had side-eyed Peter before turning towards the others.

"It's a pattern. All of them had one thing in common. Take a guess by looking at this picture." He slid a picture in the middle so everyone can see.

All they did was look at the picture for a minute before looking back at Stiles so that he can tell them.

Peter had an amused smile on his face, already knowing when he looked at the picture for a second.

Stiles groaned already knowing they don't know shit.

"They are all on the swimming team. Every last one of them."

Scott glared at him, thinking that Stiles thought he was stupid.

Stiles walked over to the kitchen table where his laptop is at.

"Over the last couple of days I've been looking through websites, researching, and looking at the signs for any lizard-type monster. I couldn't find anything but I did went to an old library *Klaus's house* and I took pictures of the papers in the book." He open his laptop, making them see all the pictures.

"At first I thought it was a Basilisk, the king of all lizards. But looking closely, this lizard is called a Kanima." Stiles pulled up a picture of a Kanima.

"Kanima possesses the ability to shapeshift their human body into a lizard-type monster. They can only do that in the early stage. Once they keep on shapeshifting, they become what they shape-shift into."