Chapter 2

A/n: Before we start. I know that some probably don't think foxes and wolves mix well together so I did some research and check if wolves get along with foxes and vice verses. It states that
"it is still possible for wolves and foxes to get along perfectly well. In fact, wolves and foxes do not find each other as enemies and won't actively hunt each other. However, they might get territorial over each other."

With that being said, I thought that Peter and Angelique will go well together because of how they balance each other out even if they can become territorial.

3rd POV

It's now the next day. Stiles and Peter are still in bed, cuddling.

Once it hit 1:32 pm, Stiles was the first to wake up. He honestly couldn't be any more happier to have a father like Peter.

"Papa." He had whispered, shaking Peter slightly.

"Papa wake up." Peter was still asleep. He was not budging one bit.

With that, Stiles started smiling mischievously.

He slowly got out the bed and silently walked on Peter side.

It was like a Fox preying on the Wolf.

Once Stiles was on Peter side, he waited for a couple of minutes before going to jump on him.

Once he was about to jump on him, Peter grabbed him and flipped them so that Peter was above Stiles.

"Gotchu!!" Peter said with a bright smile. He started tickling Stiles making him happily laugh out loud.

"Okay!! Okay!!" Stiles was laughing so hard that he could barely breath.

"You going to stop!?" Peter was smiling and laughing with Stiles. He couldn't be anymore glad with finding his son.

"Yes!! I'll stop!! I'll stop!!" And with that, Peter slowly released Stiles and laid beside him.

"Today we going to your mama." When Peter said that, Stiles froze.

It wasn't like he didn't want to meet his mama because he do. It's just he is worried for Peter, his papa. He don't know how this will affect his relationship with his mama.

"Are you going to be okay papa??"

Peter looked at Stiles with a sad smile. He honestly don't think he can handle seeing his mate, knowing what happened years ago and how he never visited him.

"I don't know. I honestly don't. He is my mate and I love him still. In love with him. But I know he moved on. I can feel it."

Peter pulled Stiles on top of his chest and start petting his hair.

"But he have the right to be with you. Know that you are still alive. I can't take that away from him." Peter kissed Stiles forehead before getting up to go to his house.

"If you want to come to my house then you can. I have to take a shower and pack clothes for the road."

Stiles was honestly nervous. He wants to tell his papa but he is to scared as to what he will say or do."

"Papa.." Peter can smell how nervous he is but he can also hear how afraid he is as well.

"Yeah?"

Peter went back to the bed to sit beside Stiles and hold his hand gently so he can know that he is here.

"I have something to say to you before we do this. I haven't told anybody yet and I want to tell you before anything." All Peter did was squeeze his hand indicating that he is listening.