𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝑻. 2

SAGE POV
We all piled into Darry and Steve's trunks. Then, we drove to the pumpkin patch. As for me, Soda, Steve, and Ash were in Steve's car, and Dally, Johnny, Darry, and Pony were in Darry's car. Two-Bit would meet us there since he was busy finishing his "makeup."

We pulled up to the pumpkin patch and hopped out as Two-bit was lending on the fence, catcalling some girls who would walk by, mainly blonde; we walked up to him. "Let's find these stupid pumpkins," Dal grumbled as he slapped Two's shoulder. Then, we grabbed two wagons and walked toward the patch. Halfway through, Ash and I got on Soda's and Steve's shoulders and looked for the patch.

5 MINUTES LATER
"Where would this fucking pumpkin patch be at?" Steve complained, "Shut your trap, Randle. This is supposed to be a happy time, and Winston is already in a bad mood. We don't need you in one, too." Darry told and kept walking down the path. At the sight of different shades of orange, we finally made it.

Only a few people were there as Darry picked Ash and me off the boy's shoulders, set us down gently and split up. Me and Soda, Ash and Steve, Johnny and Pony, Darry, Two-bit, and Dally

As Soda and I walked down a hill down the pumpkin patch. We passed a couple of greasers and socs. We stopped to look at a section of nice-looking size and most little damaged pumpkins. "These two over here look good," I said and pointed to two pumpkins attached from the stem.

"These are perfect," he pulled his switchblade out of his pocket. He started to cut at the end of the stem, pulled them apart, then started cutting the stem apart, picked one up, handed it to me, and then picked the other up. We walked back up the hill to see Darry and Dally standing beside the wagons and smoking. "We back." I cheered as Dally helped me put my pumpkin in the wagon.

"Where the others at?" Soda asked, lightly sitting on the wagon side.

"Two-bit still looking for a pumpkin; I don't know where the others are. Sage, stop touching Dally's pumpkin," he said; I looked at him with a confused face. "Why did you choose a moldy old pumpkin to crave Dal," I asked. "It will work the best for the idea I chose for mine." He said, fooling around with his lighter.

I shook my head and played with the stem of my pumpkin. We all stood there waiting for the others. As time passed, the rest returned, and we returned to the front of the pumpkin patch, where they stood as Darry and Dally pulled the wagon. I grew tired of walking; I wasn't walking as fast as the others because Ash and I didn't have long legs like the boys.

"You two ok back there?" Two-bit questioned jokingly, "Amazing," Ash cheered sarcastically,

"Come on," Steve said, bent down to pick her up, and began to walk again. I ran up behind Soda and jumped on his back. "Whoa, baby, what are you trying to do? Kill me." He joked and pretended to drop me. I gripped him tighter, scared he would fall on me.

Finally, we made it to the front of the patch, and Soda set me down as Steve walked over to his trunk and put her in since she fell asleep when walking back. After we paid, we walked over to Darry's trunk and started to load up the pumpkins in the beds of the boxes.

We finished, got into the cars, and we drove home. Soda sat in the front and looked through Steve's mixtapes until he found the Halloween one and popped it on the radio.