Chapter 24 (Halloween special 🎃)

Started: 31st October

A/N: The picture above is so cute and amazing! Credits to @asiachi_on Reddit!

~chapter start~ 

Nightmare

Killer

ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ

𝔻𝕦𝕤𝕥

🄲🅁🄾🅂🅂

Nightmare didn't like Halloween at all.

He always thought it was a waste of time and money. He also thought that the costumes always looked funny. Especially if he saw the Star sanses coming to fight them in their costumes when they interrupted their Halloween party.

However, he could never stop his team from buying the decorations and costumes. It was like they were possessed or something. He would always try to stop them, for example holding them up with his tentacles, but they would always manage to escape.

It was annoying, but he was kinda rich, so it didn't matter.

Also, he liked watching the effort his members put into decorating the castle. After they were done, they would usually go to Horrortale to decorate that place too.

Error was always in charge of making or buying the costumes. It would usually be buying since Error didn't want to waste time making them, but he would always adjust them so they could look better.

Nightmare would always be dragged into the dressing room, being forced to wear some kind of costume that would always represent a leader of something. At least they put effort into making him still look like the leader.

This year, it was way different. Since Error wasn't here, they wanted the castle to have Error's theme on it.

Since they didn't have Error to adjust the costumes, they went with the original costumes they bought.

"Do I have to have a costume? Can't I just not have one?" Nightmare asked, not liking the costume at all.

"Yes. Plus, it has the colors that represent Error, so it's better than wearing a costume with, for example, yellow like Dream." Killer answered, annoyed that Nightmare was still insisting to go without a costume.

"That's true, but I don't want to be seen wearing something silly. Like come on, people fear us! Since we do have a reputation of scary, powerful, and idiotic evil sanses, they would probably add stupid too." Nightmare asked, not enjoying the fact that his team liked embarrassing him.

"ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕠! 𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕥." (Halloween is an important event tho! It would be disrespectful if we didn't celebrate it.") 

"Yeah yeah, like I care. Can we just get this over with?"

"🄾🄺, 🄻🄴🅃'🅂 🄶🄾!" ("Ok, let's go!")

~

Nightmare and his gang were destroying Undertale#364. They couldn't destroy it as efficiently as Error did, but at least they did the job.

When they were halfway done destroying it, the Star sanses jumped out of Ink's portal.

Ink was dressed up as a ghost, he even covered himself in his ink and turned it a bit transparent so it resembled a ghost more.

Dream was dressed as a king, wearing clothes similar to the clothing Asgore would wear, but adjusted. He already did resemble a prince, since he always wore his crown with the symbol of the sun in the middle.

Blue dressed up as a knight. It made sense since he always wanted to be a part of the royal guard in his AU. He looked like a child that accidentally found the armor of a knight and put it on.

"Stop destroying this AU Nightmare!" Ink shouted, eyes turning red.

"Since Error is gone, someone else has to do it right?" Nightmare shouted back, angry that Ink wouldn't listen.

"No, they don't! We could just live in peace without Chaos, Negativity, Death, and Destruction! People would be happier!" Ink shouted, irritated that the perfect world he always wanted couldn't become true.

"Well, if that would disappear, the multiverse would self-destruct, everyone knows that!" Nightmare answered, annoyed that Ink wouldn't get it. 

"The Multiverse wouldn't destruct, it would be happier. It's so much better without them. People only need Creation, Peace, Life, and Positivity. Who cares about their opposites?" Ink spoke, saying whatever came to his mind.

"I don't care about what you think, I care about what is needed." Nightmare said, continuing to destroy the AU.

Blue looked at Ink, angry that he couldn't understand. He was tired of Ink. Ink always said that the world he wanted was filled with Positivity, Peace, Life, and Creation. But everyone knew that achieving that is impossible.

While Ink was on his rampage, the rest of the Bad Sanses finished destroying everything. Now, they were just waiting for Nightmare's command.

"Okay, everything is done. We could leave now."

After hearing that statement, all of the members opened a portal and teleported back to the base, leaving the Star Sanses to deal with the corrupting AU.

"Ugh, I hate those guys! I wish we could punish them for what they did." Ink shouted, having a mini tantrum right there on the spot.

"You should calm down, you know? They're living beings too, they must have a reason why they are doing what they are doing." Dream scolded Ink, knowing he would have an even bigger tantrum if they didn't calm him down.

"Fine, but once we get back to the base, I'm making more AUs!" Ink declared, sounding like a five-year-old child who didn't get what they wanted.

"Okay, I'm fine with that. Let's go back." Dream responded, opening a portal.

Blue was glad that Dream calmed Ink down, otherwise he wouldn't have the energy to deal with an angry and stubborn Ink.

~chapter end~

{900 words}

Finished: 1st November, 2021

Sorry for posting this late, I had a lot of assignments I had to do last week. School is showing itself in its full glory, you know? I had exams two weeks ago as well.

Sorry to all people who were waiting for a new chapter! I wanted to make this a special chapter but then decided to just make it into a Halloween chapter instead. 

Happy Halloween everyone, peace out!

-your author