chapter 19

~chapter start~

"Mystic talking"

'Mystic thinking'

"Everyone else talking"

Author speaking

He woke up to his annoying alarm. It was Monday, so he had to go to school today.

He really didn't want to, but what could he do? Turn back time? Well yeah, but where would he go? Plus, he could see himself.

And that could go wrong and he could end up in an entirely different time. So no, he can't do that. Even tho it sounds good.

He fought off the urge to stay in bed and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

He really wanted to know what Nightmare's gang was doing. Were they silently waiting for him to come back or did they catch on to the situation and find a way to come here?

He really doesn't know. They could be killing for all he could know. Life is full of surprises.

He checked the time and suddenly realized. He's late. For the first time in his life, he was late for school.

He quickly put on his clothes before teleporting to the alleyway. He ran out of the alleyway and into school.

He ran through hallways until he reached the math classroom. He burst into the room panting.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I woke up late!"

But then he realized. It was winter break. God, he felt more stupid than he already was.

He teleported home. He was in a bad mood because he felt like he ran 5 miles for nothing. Curse his luck.

He turned on the TV to look at the news. He didn't see anything suspicious, so he put on Undernovela.

~Meanwhile with Fate~

Fate was panicking. Their multiverse was about to collapse, and they couldn't find Error anywhere. They were so mad.

Of course, it wasn't their child's fault, it was Error's.

They even looked into different multiverses, but they couldn't find him.

They didn't have the heart to do this, but it was their only choice.

They looked at their multiverse before destroying 1000 copies. That should give them enough time to make a new destroyer. Or find one.

They looked at their sibling Destiny. They looked happier than usual. What could have happened when they were gone? It was only a few hours!

Oh well, it's probably their multiverse. Maybe something good happened. They looked at their child. He had an angry expression on their face right now.

They know how he feels. They know it feels to lose their creations in one go. It feels terrible. They once lost a whole multiverse just because they went to get a drink.

It's not like they could do anything. They can't control feeling. They could only control actions. That's the only thing they could do.

They really have to find a new destroyer. Or else their multiverse would be gone.

~With Ink~

UGH. I just lost 1000 copies. That is unacceptable! He has to make more to fill in the AU's he just lost.